Give Worgen Tails

give it up

Gonna keep asking for optional tails for worgen till they give em.

3 Likes

must have floof… tail required… floofy poofy snuggly cuddly tail

1 Like

Furry people are weird about this stuff man.

That is rich coming from a race with more customization options than since. Worgen are werewolves not furrys but hey its OK generic elf 988644689764323578987543 thank you for helping keep the post in the spotlight where it belongs.

#Give Worgen Tails
#Give Worgen a lore correct size!
#Give Worgen options!

6 Likes

Sure, when Bliz gives Worgen tails!

5 Likes

It’s my hypothesis that blizzard is rife with petty tribal conflicts, and the changes or additions to the game which seem strange or mad to us are actually the results of those feuding factions.

Xelnath, in example, helped to make Warlocks rad in Mists, but later on got kicked to the curb and, with him gone, they intentionally nerfed Demo to be complete garbage until Legion came and every spec was, more or less, altered. No more Malefic Grasp for Affliction, No more Burning Embers and turning into a pillar of flame as Destruction, and Demonology is completely changed conveniently also removing spells that show off your green fire.
The validity or lack of regarding his removal completely aside, the complete upheaval of the class with which he was so heavily involved after the fact smacks to me more of spite than of any positive intent. The nerf in Warlords only solidifies the notion to me; they’re changing everything anyway, why actively make the experience worse for players that yet enjoy it before it’s gone for good?

That’s, of course, just one instance that comes to mind. Soar and pathfinder may be two sides of another unseen argument, one side in favor of returning player’s capacity to just fly toward the beginning of an expansion and the other still stroking the scars left them in Warlords and hungry to keep their grip on the leash of fun despite their gnawed hand. Here, too, might be another; one furtive faction favors further fitting festoonings, the other would rather the time and money spent on character customizations be applied instead elsewhere; raids, arenas, zones, et cetera.

I could be wrong, though.

8 Likes

Hi Mr. underplayed elf alt #489093. I’m glad you like your fantasy of pointy eared androgynous old people. Some of us want something with a little more of a wild character and the physical characteristics that reflect the fantasy. Much like you probably wanted those golden eyes of yours instead of the standard green. I’m glad you got what you want, but don’t you think it is a little selfish of yourself to not want other people to similarly get what they want?

4 Likes

Haven’t seen anything in the DF alpha so far. Maybe in beta?
Likely wont be any worgen tails till a later patch in DF. If they ever do it…
#Give Worgen Tails

1 Like

Why is it always an elf spewin hate for things they clearly don’t understand?

1. not all of us are furrys.
  2. an optional tail won’t do anything to anyone.
  3. if you wanted to play a demon you should roll a draenei. Those horns are ridiculous.
6 Likes

I think it is clear from his last 2 replies he is here to troll.

1 Like

Nonsense. He’s here to belf.

2 Likes

So, as they are referred to in some other fantasy settings, he’s a 3 knives? One to make up each ear, and one to try and stab people in the back with?

If you think you can beat a troll by giving counterpoints, you are sorely mistaken. They thrive off attention. Pretend they don’t exist, and soon you’ll find that they actually don’t.
Also, nothing wrong with being a furry :dracthyr_tea:

5 Likes

One day this will become a reality, but with the same amount of customization as a dracthyr in just their dragon form alone.

Give worgen tails!

15 Likes

would they have tails in wolf form or human form too??

Probably not in human form.

but they can be human skin colored tails :open_mouth:

I love my foofy tail so give worgens the same.

2 Likes

what if it would be a human skin colored tail