Give Worgen Tails

Blizz is so good to us? you have no idea how hilarious that is. I will say gnomes have had it kind of rough too since gnomeregan has been infected for like 2 decades but at least you have a lot of other small cities.

2 Likes

I’d like to see an option for them to have one. Like Pandaren.

5 Likes

Theres a difference there though most games its true that elves are cooler because the other option is human. There are a lot of rpg games like this that only have basic fantasy races. Wow is one of the ONLY rpg games that has a very big variety of unique races draenei pandaren vulpera tauren trolls forsaken these are all examples of races that almost no other game has even anything like. They need to realize this and capitalize on it instead of only caring about the few races they have that every rpg game under the sun also has.

Most elves in other games flat out look different from humans for example the dark elves in elder scrolls series or the altmer

Worgen should definitely have optional tails.

5 Likes

Tauren should have optional no tails at all.

1 Like

And thank you for trolling our post. Enjoy the report.

Now we’re going somewhere. It’s possible. We must test this theory on worgens first before we move on to the humans and such. ;D

2 Likes

Not as bad as having bipedal wolf people who, for no apparent reason, have chimpanzee butts instead of tails.

Give worgen tail options.

5 Likes

I agree with this unironically.

1 Like

Give worgen tails.

Give humans catears.

Give catform hats.

Allow us to color nails.

Give travelform a red nose.

1 Like

So they can go “full yiff”.

We want optional tails so we can look more balanced. I dont know if thats why you think we want them but you would be wrong.

3 Likes

And Samwise, who has been part of Blizzard since before it was even called “Blizzard” and is up there with Chris Metzen when it comes to his contributions to Blizzard franchises, particularly the art of those franchises, drew a worgen like this:

8 Likes

Worgen must have tails against the space frogs they come for Azeroth and the power of worgen using their tails as a third weapon will be needed against the space frogs.

We need to know more about these Space Frogs and how Worgen with tails can beat them.

And now back to our requests for Worgen options and a lore correct size. We know it can be done so let’s see it.

3 Likes

Still nope.

Yes please!
If they can give worgen tails in Hearthstone, same with actual hair styles, then surely they can do the same in game.
Give worgen tails and actual hair styles!

3 Likes

I know your responding to how much anyone in this post cares about you but show yourself a little self respect… I mean it will be a short time before anyone notices you trying so hard to get attention. But if you want to troll our post maybe you should consider doing it on a race better suited for the job. Reguardless thank you for posting your tiny post and helping keep this thread at the top of the list where it belongs.

6 Likes