Give Worgen Tails

Provide me with a tail please Blizz, and no longer will I need a cape/cloak just to look ‘right’

1 Like

I wonder why you guys still haven’t gotten a few tail options for the Worgen.

1 Like

Because getting Blizzard to do anything to Worgen is a monumental task.

5 Likes

A few corrections to your uninformed testimony:

The plural of Worgen is ‘Worgen’. You only add an ‘s’ after the noun in the possessive case.

Worgen are not ‘furry humans’. They are a cursed druidic form, created by the infusion of the essence from the Wild God Goldrinn. For all intents, they are no longer human at all. One would think around fifty percent added mass and height, digitigrade legs, massive talons, pinna-funneled and ambulatory ears, and a canine snout full of fangs would be enough to differentiate them from a mere human with extra hair.

They are so fundamentally different from humans that the lack of a tail is simply nonsensical.

11 Likes

To add a little too this. When Worgen die we don’t revert back to human form, when we are in spirit form we are Worgen. The skeletons we leave are Worgen they are not human. The comment that some use saying your simply a furry human is so beyond wrong its almost sad to see. People who try to use furry as an a justification for Worgen getting nothing are honestly some of the lowest parts of humanity to think that, cause someones character fits some hair brained notion of theirs it must be the way things are. Most people rolled Worgen to be a werewolf. Yes there are plenty of people who are furrys who also play the race as well but there is nothing wrong with that. It needs to be said that there is 0 wrong with someone if they choose to play the race for the fact they wanted to be a furry or a werewolf both are valid choices. People need to get the attack the furry out of their mindset.

6 Likes

Enters the thread wagging his tail

Hey Worgens…got your tails??

Looks around

Awww…still without one. Looks like being without tails is your destiny

PS - just teasing…no offence :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Looks like burgers are on the menu tonight. :hamburger:

3 Likes

Worgen doesn’t need a tail. Your mistake was not choosing the correct race of Tauren which is also on the correct faction. You might think a tail is what you want but you’re so short sighted that you didn’t see that there’s a better choice with a tail already and a plethora of other players to experience the game with.

1 Like

I’d be happy just to have them stand up straighter…

2 Likes

Stand up straighter? I’d switch factions if I could be in human form during combat.

Being a monstrous Werewolf Hunter holding a dinky little gun against my shoulder while my error messages growl “I NEED A TARGET” is not a vibe.

1 Like

Looks like Elf is on the menu tonight…

2 Likes

I’ve coated myself in a layer of chocolate so that when you consume me like the dog you are you will get sick.

1 Like

Then I will assist my Worgen friends. Chocolate flavored belf paladin is, according to the forums, my peoples favorite.

2 Likes

One of the best lines in the LotR movie trilogy:

“Looks like meat’s back on the menu, boys!”

3 Likes

Just because one is lactose intolerant doesn’t mean they won’t eat ice cream. Sometimes it is worth the cost. Chocolate coated elf is worth any cost.

2 Likes

Looks at her own name

I mean, I am a worgen on Alliance with the name Cow, sounds like I’m in the correct side. ;D

Also coming up next patch, no such thing as a correct faction anymore thanks to Cross Faction play, which I honestly can’t wait to jump in to. I have a lot of friends on the horde side and we’re all excited to play with each others again rofl.

Soon all tailed races will unite together, that includes worgens once we eventually get ours.

#GiveWorgenTails

2 Likes

Horde has control of the tail race market. Alliance could only dream of having as many tails.

now that you mentioned it…

Alliance has Draenei, Lightforged Draenei, Pandaren: 3 tailed races
Horde has Vulpera, Tauren, High Mountain Tauren, Pandaren: 4 tailed races

Hey Blizzard, we need some equality going on here. Give worgen tails so that both factions are even on the tail department!

6 Likes

This is a tiresome topic! You all are starting to sound like spoiled brats when you DEMAND something from Blizzard! I am bored with you all!

1 Like

And yet you bump the post keeping it at the top of the list where it belongs. So thanks for that, now be gone little one the adults are discussing what we want for the race we play.

2 Likes