Give Worgen Tails

Please? I want a molten fire beard.

3 Likes

Like the original Alpha model had?

4 Likes

1,101 :blue_heart:'s and counting, why no worgan tails?

We deserve answers on why they cannot be implemented.

Give worgans tails, it can be completely optional for players to have them or not.

:wolf:

4 Likes

White Worgen with nine tails and casts like old UD male. SOLD! WOULD PERMA RACE CHANGE! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yes it is. It is the wolf form equivalent to cat, bear, and raven form. The worgen curse is directly from druids of the pack who embody Goldrin. Goldrin has a tail by the way.

This is true. They are also often depicted with tails. Worgen is its own lore, and only loosely follows any external lore, and even then it is subject to change. Just like any other lore in Warcraft.

Yes it is! And nobody wants to force you to have one. However you want to force everyone else to not have one too. This last part is the difference.

I don’t recall putting it in these terms. I have said I think they would aesthetically be better by balancing the model, being consistent with other shapeshift forms, and that there is no concrete lore preventing them.

I gave you a logical argument: Consistency. You rejected it out of your ignorance of worgen lore. Read up so you can avoid being just flat wrong. https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Worgen

5 Likes

Werewolf The Apocalypse Earthblood PS5, Fears OF Werewolf coming sometime in 2022, they have tails on their werewolves.

2 Likes

Yes!

Long, big fluffy tails like the one Loona from Helluva Boss have.

4 Likes

And let’s not forget the only other werewolf from Blizzard Entertainment.

6 Likes

Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban 2:03

Lupin’s tail is small, but its there.

1 Like

All races should get tails and no tail options if they have them already.

1 Like

Was it from Diablo II ?
Sound good for a rework and i wish to have such design for the worgen male face.

1 Like

Genn has a skin in heroes of the store with a tail. Winston in Overwatch has a werewolf costume also and he has a long wolf tail.

For a company that makes werewolves that should be “often depicted without tails”, they sure do depict a lot of werewolves with tails. :thinking:

8 Likes

When are worgen getting tails? 10.1?

1 Like

wait, when did that happen? its been about 10 thousand years since i last loaded that game up. might have to log in just to buy a tail option. :wink:

I stopped playing it when blizzard officially “killed it” aka stripped it’s funding and resources by 95%.

I counter this thread with a simple NO! You seem to forget that worgens are furry humans! Humans do not have tails anymore.

Tail. Bone.

2 Likes

Yes, but no tail! Not anymore!

That is why it will be OPTIONAL if a player doesn’t want it then don’t click the toggle if they do then click the toggle, it isn’t going to be a forced thing cause us worgens know how it is to have choices.

1 Like

Actually… according to Shadowlands, Worgens aren’t even considered humans anymore. When they die they go in to the Shadowlands as Worgens, meaning they are purely worgen now. That’s like if a guy with a broken leg went in to the Shadowlands and he still had that broken leg.

So yeah, calling worgens “humans” doesn’t really work anymore thanks to Shadowlands.

9 Likes