Give Worgen Tails

omg yes…this please…I’d love to see this be a thing… it’d work perfectly for vulpera casters and just make them even more fluffy and adorable. Give worgen tail options and give us vulpera the floof we deserve with the nine tails option

Honestly it’s best to just ignore Chespin. :stuck_out_tongue:

Especially since they straight up said they wished all worgens were killed brutally, among other really bad comments, which resulted in a suspension before from it.

3 Likes

Imgur

Come on Blizzard, this is what we could be having. Give worgens a tail option. Give worgens more option in general! As it stands, we don’t even have extra cosmetic slots because we have so little customization options. Here’s the difference between a worgen and a orc.

#GiveWorgenTails
#GiveWorgenMoreOptions

12 Likes

Very nice.

Entirely agree.

Cool, you don’t like it. That’s good for you. And people are now not allowed to have an interest in fantasy creatures and want them to be accurate? That’s a problem? I think not. It’s fine if you don’t like it, but you don’t need to spit on everyone else’s parade because you don’t like it. I don’t like Worgen to begin with. I still think those who do enjoy them should have a tail.

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

You worded it in a way that makes it out to be ‘everyone’. And no, not all Furries are ‘obsessed’ or have an ‘obsession’ it’s like playing a character in a cartoon for some. You were only openly talking about fetishes concerning it. And wanting your character to look a certain way is not ‘damaging’ it’s called character conception and design. I don’t see this damning obsession with it.

No I don’t. I’m kind of wondering why you are being hypocritical because you yourself are playing a ‘furry’ race but hate furries. It’s not an obsession for them, it’s something they’d like to have. Oh no! Someone likes something and wants it implemented! They’re just sharing their opinion as well, the same as you are. But needlessly attacking them because they want it is pointless.

Why don’t you want them to have tails? You have yet to explain exactly why? You can simply just choose not to have the tail. They’re usually toggles anyway. So what’s so against them? What are they doing to ‘hurt’ you? It’s not really a perk or drawback. It’s just there. It’s literally just cosmetic. The thing you can’t seem to grasp is that it adds almost nothing beyond cosmetic additions. It won’t effect you in the slightest really. Because you can simply /not/ have a tail. It doesn’t hurt you. So why are you so upset by it?

6 Likes

It’s almost like it’s a mystery that we all like different things and sometimes we call out things we don’t like simply bc we don’t like it.

Ill go back to the Alliance with this toon as a Worgen like it used to be if they give Worgen tails

1 Like

Why should werewolves have tails? :thinking:

7 Likes

Let’s also not forget the claw of shirvallah form druids used to be able to use!

But yeah, worgens are literal originated off of the wolf form, which by the way, also had a tail!

7 Likes

I see we got moderated. Fair enough. Anyway back to the topic at hand. Optional tails. Most want them so it would not hurt anyone for it to be an option then you can choose if you would like them on your character or not. More options are always better. Change my mind. :wink:

1 Like

Ha.

I’ll have to remake my bulleted list. :frowning:

Oh well. Shouldn’t take long.

EDIT: Anyone got that picture of the tailed worgen handy. Looks like I lost my copy… wait! I made a post about it. Never mind.

EDIT2: All right heres my revamped list.

Worgen customization list
Still a work in progress.

Customizations:

• Optional Tails

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/906675007722225704/937029236710047834/uzy7a5trv9h51.png

• Upright Posture
  • Correct Eight Foot Tall Size
  • Solid Black Fur
  • Optional Ears On The Top Of The Head

• Heterchromia Eyes for all sides and colors
  • Blind Options for both sides and all colors
  • Jewelry options for male and female.
  • Gilnean Rose for our hair.
  • Add The Melee Claw Animation
  • A No Weapons Transmog
  • More Natural Teeth Option. (Thinking More like Genn)

Classes:

• Monk
  • Paladin
  • Shaman

Feel free to suggest I add more things.

8 Likes

Do worgen have tails yet?

Soon trademark

They also said everyone with a worgen character at max level needed to have their accounts…what was it again…terminated? By this point they’re a truly sad troll who needs to just give up and go back into their cage under the bridge

4 Likes

Just ignore them I have a feeling they got another 3 day ban anyways as a number of posts were removed. It’s not worth it to derail the thread. Worgen getting the same love in customization is what we should be focused on.

3 Likes

Throwing my vote in for no tails.

Tails look weird. Cut em all off.

2 Likes

What if we instead gave tails worgen?

So your worgen character logs on one day to find itself attached to a random tail. Might be a thresher tail, a crocolisk tail, a bear tail, or a lion tail, who knows, but you have one.

1 Like

Vote noted and added to the list of anti tail votes that you can count on a Worgen hand.

For those who don’t get it Worgen only have 4 fingers.

2 Likes

To this day I still don’t get why worgens only have 4 fingers, let alone only 3 toes. Althought at this point, if they add in a extra finger it’s no problem, but a 4th toe, I feel like that one would be weird. xD

we have 4 toes you baboon