#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgebtheirclawmeleeanimation
#giveworgennoweaponstransmog
#giveworgenmorecustomization
:wolf:

Adding monk to my list.

4 Likes

Hoping worgen tails is on the list for 9.2.5.

Give worgen tail options.

and bowls…srry couldnt help it

So this is a thing… Blizzard once again forgetting about worgens.

The only reason Worgen don’t have tails, and most werewolves in general across gaming, the same,…?

Is because not enough game developers have actually seen a real werewolf.

Odds are they also won’t.

So, here’s a link to Blizzard staff generated lore reference images.

Both have TAILS.

Imgur
Imgur

6 Likes

Why do we not have a blue post yet?

Hello?!

1 Like

It’s a good question… hopefully we’ll get one at some point and it being that worgen will get tails and not them being angry at us for asking for such for whatever reason

Give Worgen tail options, and give me an option to make a tail-less draenei.

1 Like

Give HM Tauren more Antler options.

2 Likes

This…sounds insanely painful for the Draenei honestly

This however sounds quite reasonable and I hope they’ll do this sometime soon and not just BS it by adding dragons that can be worgen with tails to get around giving worgen their tails to begin with

1 Like

Nah, just write that some are tail-less in the lore. I don’t like tails. Give me a tail-less one. With feet and no horns. Give me a blue human, call her a shadow human or something. Then put her on the horde so I have something I actually want to play. Do it blizzard, I hate the horde races so much. PLEASE

Give me a worgen that has cured their werewolfism, and has been banished from the alliance and is now on the horde. Give me a human.

Give me an elf who has the body proportions of a human, and is on the horde for some reason.

Give me a vulpera, except not a vulpera, a human.

1 Like

Yes to all of this
#9.2.5 can’t come soon enough

1 Like

Isn’t that kinda like the nightborne?

But we should certainly give tails to worgen, aye

As someone who detests Worgen, as personal preference.

Give them tails. It doesn’t hurt anyone. Give them the option for tails.

Thank you.

2 Likes

The Jailer will reshape reality and in that reality Worgen will have tails. The Jailer 2024.

1 Like

Definitely this. I’m not a fan of orcs myself, especially wasn’t a fan of the straight back option because to me it looked really weird, but I still supported more options being added. Did it make me change my opinion on the game and quit or hate orcs entirely? Nope, it’s just a cosmetic after all. Give worgen tails, give troll beards, give mechagnomes normal limbs, give kultirans a skinny option. So much you can do and add in to the game that many people can get behind!

#GiveWorgenTails

3 Likes

I fully agree with this, I don’t think we shouldn’t add something because aesthetically it is not to your liking. The only time I strongly disagree with something cosmetic wise [Which would really only ever apply to races really.] is if it goes against lore. Tails? Do not go against lore. Having a little more fluff is not going to break the game. Trolls deserve beards, Mechagnomes should be able to mix normal limbs, legs, and other fully. Kul’tirans should be able to have that super skinny model too.

Everyone should have an option regardless of their personal. “I would not use this.”

3 Likes

Just another 10 years then we will get tails. Not just one, not just two, but nine tails :fox_face:

1 Like

Hey now, Worgen should certainly get their tail option, but no stealing the Vulpera’s eventual 9 tail kitsune

3 Likes

Worgen tails when?

1 Like