Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

inproper shoulder measurements that hover and horrible stretching ruins mog actually

link for my own morbid curiosity.

So it’s a class then? But black dragons are virtually extinct. Wrathion wants to rebuild his race by infusing a bunch of mortals with their essence? or does he time travel or something? Like dragonsworn class I can see but black dragon in particular is weird. Also you said race?!?!!? how is it a black dragon race that can also be any other race? Also I know they won’t don’t that simply because they only gave us 2 demon hunter races because of the extra customisation they’re too lazy to do that to every race. Same reason druids have the least amount of races.

Here ya go. Remember people, this isn’t real, people come out with leaks literally every patch. Heck someone “leaked” that we would get cross factions in 9.2. xD

The way the leak explains it is that Wrathion is the one that brings them back since he’s been trying to restore the black dragons since Cataclysm, also it says this is a race, which can be the other classes. How they would even implement that I have no idea, but would be pretty cool.

1 Like

the way I see it the way black dragons become a thing is reliant on if Azeroth is not only the strongest titan but also a dragon matriarch that could in a sense will into being uncorrupted female black dragons so that Wrathion is like the black dragon king with his many queens and we’d just be playing one of his many children or whatever kept from succumbing to the void by the fact this new clutch would be naturally immune or whatever. That or she reveals a untouched clutch of black dragon eggs safe from corruption she’d been secretly hiding. Still say though worgens by default need tail options rather than just those who’re secretly dragons getting tails if they go down the road of dragons being playable. As for why only black dragons… who knows but they are on the verge of extinction unlike their kin, even twilight dragons aren’t truly gone for good but I’d imagine twilight dragons would be like the grimtotem for playable dragons in that they’re the evil faction who’s caused the ones we play so much trouble in the past

Let’s not get too far off topic here. The black dragon thing is its own subject so there are threads about it. Anyway back to giving Worgen an optional tail. 1000+ likes and over 8300 posts. Sadly like all things Worgen Blizzard just chooses to ignore us like always but it’s ok we are not going to stop nor are we going away unless Blizzard deletes the entire race and bans our accounts. We pay the same as everyone else and we can come to this post and let our voices be heard.

#Give Worgen optional tails!
#Give Worgen lore correct 8 foot size!

2 Likes

Watch it or somebody going to start a hash tag BDM ( black dragon matter ) :laughing:

1 Like

If Dragon isles is the next Xpac then we better see Sabellian.

2 Likes

Let em but post it in it’s own thread this one is about Worgen and us getting an opinion of a tail. And a lore correct 8 foot size

I think if they did this they’d have quite a mess on their hands, meanwhile I’d have to wonder if I really need another vulpera rogue and lock as they’d most likely give us a race change option for the would be deleted race. Hoping that never happens though as yeah no…that’s the extreme bad way to do things. The good way of doing things is giving worgen optional tails, maybe fix the hunch with a option for that and a little more love and attention never hurts either. Then there’s an extreme option…of giving a maybe rebel faction of worgen to the Horde that may or may not be caused by Turalyon going crazy and Genn for some reason not opposing him, which i doubt will be a thing but always a chance of a lot of things these days. Anyways… let’s hope 2022 is the year worgen finally get their tail options. I mean we already I think got one of the council supporting this… so…hey maybe we’ll see them in the coming future and not only because they made a dragon race that could be worgen who can never go human and have tails 24/7

#GiveWorgenTails

2 Likes

Question of the day does Microsoft design their werewolves with tails?

1 Like

Elder Scroll has werewolves with tails.
Elder Scroll is made by Bethesda.
Bethesda was bought by Microsoft.
Microsoft bought Activision Blizzard.
Activision Blizzard has World of Warcraft.
World of Warcraft has Werewolves.
Tails for Worgens confirmed.

So expect worgen tails in the future. ;D

7 Likes

Blizzard got the barber shop that they don’t use to full advantage :unamused:.

1 Like

Here’s…a question if I may… does Microsoft own FF14? As if so there is a possibly dreadful chance they may try to make WoW more like that game and god forbid the avatars suddenly become humans with animal ears. Still…wow…never saw the Xbox company or well Microsoft buying Blizzard one day but… they did it. Hoping…no drastic or insane changes happen to beloved games. Needed stuff like worgen getting tails sure that’s a given thing we need to happen but… I’m hoping this isn’t a grim omen in disguise

henlo my pupper frens, just dropping by since it’s been a while to support the desire for worgen tails. :heart:

That I would pay to see the uproar that would cause .:joy_cat:

Give worgen Micro Soft tails

2 Likes

Datamined Encrypted Mount, Pet, Items - Possible 10.0 Expansion Deluxe Edition Rewards? (Possible Spoilers) - Wowhead News

According to this we’re getting green dragons rather than black dragons :stuck_out_tongue:

Microsoft will give worgen tails.

1 Like

Why are people so obsessed with trying to diss another game in the most off-topic way possible?

1 Like