Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I always thought the cord on mechagnomes was… well… you know… a guy thing.

1 Like

We got pandaren dks like what, 3 expansions after they first came out? we’re gonna hit the 3rd expansion mark with 10.0 since the DH released, so that would be a good timeframe to give everyone the DH class. Who knows. The whole point of next patch is all about rewriting the universe, what if we just end up getting every class/race combo for everyone much like how Final Fantasy handles it. At this point with light infused undeads, we should be seeing paladin undeads too right around the corner.

As I also said before, 9.2 is all about rewriting the universe, so let’s make it so that worgens get tails!

4 Likes

I know right? its horrendous on the new fur colors

2 Likes

dont forget raul the tenacious the worgen SHAMAN on island expeditions

2 Likes

Give all races tails in 9.2 or I quit.

Give humans bunny ears

3 Likes

Next thing you be asking for is a fluff bunny tail . :scream_cat:

2 Likes

Isn’t that already a thing around easter?

But worgen tails are sadly not. This should be rectified by giving them optional tails!

3 Likes

Yeah it is. Only problem is you can’t wear it outside of the noblegarden event. Wow should take pointers from final fantasy 14 and let you wear event outfits all year long. ;D

Been playing a lot of FFXIV as of late since this expansion has really burnt me out. Making me realize how much Blizzard could learn from that game the deeper I get in to it.

#GiveWorgenTails

2 Likes

D E N I E D.

:eye: :lips: :eye:

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgebtheirclawslashmeleeanimation
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization
:wolf:

2 Likes

13 more likes and the 1000 is done. :wolf:

1 Like

Huh… just a week or so ago it was at 930ish. I guess at some point a bunch of people flooded in to support. xD

Here’s a early morning tail support before I head out to work for the day. Give worgen optional tails Blizzard! You already have tailed worgens all over your official art pieces and promotional arts. So why not in game as wll!

#GiveWorgenTails

5 Likes

Are you having fun yet?

Ok now Give Worgen optional tails. And a lore correct 8 foot size.

2 Likes

Why not use hypno toad hmmm

My rogue named Lethalpower Illidan faction changed from a Worgen because I got tired of not having a tail. It actually made me upset.

2 Likes

glad I got proven wrong but where is my mechanical tail?

1 Like

Give worgen tail options.

1 Like

1000 likes. Will Linxy appear and give us some good news now? UwU

2 Likes

1k likes. Come on Blizzard. This is probably the most liked comment on the forums. Give us a yes or no answer at least. That or finally admit we’re getting tails since you already have the tail bones in game and have lots of official worgen art with tails.

Give us a tail option!

6 Likes