Give Worgen Tails

Why don’t worgen have tails yet?

1 Like

Baked Alaska isn’t hard to make… Not sure why folk think it is…

If your baker can’t make it (so long as they have all the needed tools) then you need a new baker.

With luck blizzard is about to realize this and actually start running like a normal game studio does.

They’ve admitted themselves that they don’t run with standard industry practices.

They should and could be able to do multiple things at once.

Regardless… why you barking at us? You’re not going to make us stop wanting our optional tails and you’re not going to give us any good reasons we haven’t already had barked at us before.

5 Likes

Hmm… the corgen are oddly adorable. I wonder if this is what would happen if a vulpera wrestled with a worgen and got bit and given the worgen’s curse. Just…needs a tail like the worgen themselves do and it’d be perfect

I am totally giving you a hard time. I want worgen tails too and think it is a great idea. it just makes me sad that the core 20-25 things this game desperately needs almost certainly won’t get fixed so we all say let’s bandage this for a minute with something cosmetic that is easy and will feel good and then half an hour later we will be back to all the gaping holes

I love the baking knowledge in forums and done / not barking. per comment above I don’t mean to rain on a fun thread I don’t disagree with. I just feel like it is has all become this fringe stuff versus major problems in the game

Yes. During the world first of the Echo they carried out changes with the play in progress.
The world did not pass by an event of extinction therefore.

Certainly Blizzard has a team of more than 5 people.

Gonna respond to this as you mention seeing this post in your response to me.

There isn’t anywhere that blizzard has said they’ll actually give us specifically what we want.

Yeah they’re adding some customizations to Nightborne, LFD, one thing to VElves and later HMT but that doesn’t really indicate they’re changing focus.

All its meant to do is placate people. They’re still barely going to add anything of substance.

Their issue isn’t that they don’t have the time or ability. Its that they’re not using their time or resources well.

Coming in here and talking to us wont change that. Whether you’re justifiably annoyed by it or not.

Your post was negative to this thread. You’re gonna get barked back at.

You shouldn’t have bothered here. Plenty of other threads complaining about the announced 9.1.5 customizations you can share that thought in.

Or better yet, submit an ingame suggestion through the help option. They’ll likely actually consider reading that one.

3 Likes

I feel you and you’re right. Just cranky at endless cosmetics and fringe stuff and seeing no movement on core stuff. And another patch notes with more cosmetic stuff? And not even new allied races or something? Very super ultra meh

1 Like

I think the picture was made with the idea it was a Gnome who got bit.

If it were a Vulpera I’d imagine it would have a tail either way. lol

Seems like Blizzard would do that anyways.

I do… now you mention it… wonder what a curse afflicted vulpera would look like…

I can understand that.

Especially since this customization as I said is pretty clearly them trying to buy back some good faith without doing much work.

Blizzard needs to get serious if they really want to win people back. Most of their issues have been caused by this lackluster attempt at placating us so they can just keep us playing endless circles when we want more… whether its better systems, fixed balance, or simple customizations.

Its immensely frustrating.

5 Likes

Lot of things involving the worgen curse I’d love to see. Like what would a tauren look like if it was given the curse, how would a blood elf or nightborne look if they got nibbled, how would it look if a panda got nibbled and given the curse. So many things… even dwarven worgen and idk…the one silly worgen who tried to eat a mech gnome maybe. I mean it’s in the lore this curse can be given to anyone yet…this was never made use of. I mean even those among the worgen who got cured and given control of themselves back…can still curse someone with a bite or two… idk…guess it’s an idea for future content? Would a worgen cursed Vulpera become extra fluffy perhaps? I mean if gnomes or god forbid goblins got the curse they’d be impossible to pick pocket, already got to use caution as who knows what those two races got in their pockets guarding their money but give them keen hearing and smell and I’ll have to carry a rolled up newspaper to bop them on the snout with. Bunch of dirty pups no doubt lol

1 Like

I like the way you think fennec.

Though I think Nightborne and Night Elves would look more or less like current Worgen. The comic shows those sorts look very close to what we do.

Then again… maybe a new attempt by Blizzard to show every races “worgen” form would make more differences…

I actually would love that…

1 Like

Yes but this thread is about worgen tail options, so

1 Like

They would look exactly the same but with no tail.

2 Likes

You imaginationless cur!

Sorry couldn’t resist the joke.

Honestly though current lore suggests that they would look the same. I’d like to imagine smaller but humans get bigger so.

I’d prefer if different races got minorly different looks though.

1 Like

Actually I took this name for such a self deprecating reason, that my character would hate the curse. I imagined a person who took the curse for similar reasons to the Fenris refugees in the undead silverpine questline. Kind of with this bit of concept art in mind:

Those resentful human eyes in a bestial body and that questline put the idea in my head. I wore a Scarlet Crusade mog for years, because I think that’s the sort of choice a crusader would make, begrudgingly.

Still, you would be surprised how many people have asked me what my name means. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

I had a dream that our worgen friends got long fluffy tails with cute wagging gestures to match! Blizzard if your gonna help my light forged siblings then you gotta help our giant fluffy doggo friends!

#GiveWorgenTails

2 Likes

Wrong Blizzard has had tails in a number of the official Werewolf and Worgen pictures.

Concept Art:

Diablo Werewolf:

Hearthstone Worgen:

Blizzard knows how to give Werewolves and Worgen tails. Now come on Blizzard make it optional in WoW. Oh and give us the lore correct 8 foot size.

5 Likes

These examples show how much more beastly a worgen would look with attributes that bring him closer to a wolf.

Very nice.

A good reason for the name. I like it.

1 Like