Give Worgen Tails

Or it might give them a tail with a different body :thinking:

1 Like

I would do, but she seems to be a ā€˜Worgen Hunterā€™. A hunter of Worgen.
Presumably Old Man Medivh in a rubber mask, stalking their furry foes.

1 Like

Or know how to trap her vict err help with your problem with getting a tail.

2 Likes

So, you are saying Erice is:

1: Conning humans with the promise of tails.
2: opening them up from their wazoo to their windpipe.
3: ???
4: Profit.

This is heresy. This is madness!

1 Like

I know how we can grab their attention.
Put Worgen tails on the cosmetic Cash shop.
come on, shake a tail on it. :money_mouth_face:

its a world where transformation magic is fairly common place. Dont make me have to go ask Kadgar how to do it. i still have the Scythe of Elune in my bags. it might not have all the bonus power left in it but i bet all we have to do is drop in a little anima or other power source and it will be ready ta go.

wonder what Worgen Gnomes would look like. :wolf:

3 Likes

Be careful. That might unify both gnomes and Vulpera against you in what can only be described as being mugged by garden ornaments and household pets.

1 Like

PET GRRRR I might try my luck in turning you into a worgen myself :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

A gang of Viscous Vulpera attack Countess Veryna (2021, colourised)

4 Likes

Long as the milk is indeed milk I see nothing wrong with thisā€¦more so if itā€™s from a lady tauren asā€¦ Iā€™d be hesitant to accept milk from a male tauren lol. All things aside Iā€™d imagine if they got mages theyā€™d maybe also get warlocks since tauren got exposed to fel during legion and some people saying the tauren demon hunters thing may not happen

3 Likes

hmmm while yes we are adorable like puppiesā€¦ Iā€™m not sure about the corgi thing. I for one would just watch you get mobbed and sneak off with your pocket change myself lol. No reason to get the paws dirty when in the end silver and gold are more worth the time XD

3 Likes

Cursesā€¦ Foiled again.
Or, at the very least, Outfoxxed?

2 Likes

out foxxed and probably with a lighter change purse and missing a few bottles of brew, if only I had calling cards i could be the vulpera version of sly cooper some times XD
Anyways getting back on topic #giveworgentails

3 Likes

If they get the option for one tail, can they have 2? Miles Prower out of here

3 Likes

:loudspeaker: just give Worgen tails already Blizzard !

6 Likes

Iā€™ll nip ya. Meet in SW Canals.

Hey, now weā€™re thinking like Gnomes.

I, am a sniper.

That Iā€™ve killed a couple of my brethren is unimportant.

I have no comment.

Corgen.

Look it up.

Yā€™know whatā€¦ Here is the Corgen!

3 Likes

But it is still TAIL LESS

2 Likes

Unfortunately yes.

Theyā€™ll gain them when we do I suspect.

1 Like

I come bearing good news, and bad news. The good news is that they are going against what they said in blizzcon and giving more customization in SL! The bad news is that itā€™s for allied racesā€¦ but thereā€™s hope that worgen will yet get the attention they deserve!

Even if they stated HM Tauren are nextā€¦

Itā€™s on WoWhead, if you wanna check it out.

6 Likes

At least they are going after the Allied races early on compared to waiting till after they finish all the other races that missed out first such as male blood elves and worgens in general. Iā€™m fine with having to wait till like prepatch even if it means worgens will get the massive customization options we deserve!

Actual hair options, snout options, TAIL options, actual scar options, height options, straight back options. So much on the table that worgens can use. You compare the options worgens currently have to night elves, which donā€™t even have the most options compared to the other top contenders for most options, and wellā€¦ look for yourself.

#GiveWorgenTails

8 Likes

It says that night elf get short tail WHAT THE HECK .