Give Worgen Tails

that’s the god fallacy you can’t say simply cause i can’t disprove something that makes it real, the burden of proof is on YOU to prove it. what i can prove is there were no black elves represented before SL tho

I did.

You’re just concluded in your reasoning.

Probably all the spaghetti.

2 Likes

Simba was probably white as it wasn’t colored, also you’re seriously reaching and I’m very much starting to sound like a Lore alt.

There is nothing in the lore, or canon, or anything else shown or otherwise beyond design limitations previously in the game that says worgen can’t have tails. You’re trying to inject your own head canon as fact and you’re picking a really idiotic hill to die on.

It has been proven several times throughout this thread if you bothered to read it, but I doubt you have done that. You’ve come here to be argumentative and little else.

2 Likes

no the rest of the picture was colored, he was drawn as white in few concept pieces

It’s a tail, my dude. Nobody is asking for Deathwing to be unkilled or Arthas to stop being liche king - it’s literally a tail. Optional at that. I’m sorry if it ruins your view of worgen butts all day but jesus my dude.

2 Likes

you didn’t prove anything, you presumed dark skinned elf meant black, which it doesn’t cause at time there was no such thing as darker tone than deep red/pink

The guy literally said they are fine with adding in tails and that it would do no harm. If they say that, then obviously the whole dark skinned elf stuff isn’t a issue either. So no idea why people are trying to argue. Just drop it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing but blind rage at this point

Again you are really reaching to struggle to try to act like you’re right. We’re not talking colors, we’re talking a body part. There’s a very important difference.

1 Like

I still support getting some fluffy backsides to our furry Worgen pals. I just finished leveling a fresh Worgen druid to 60 and while she’s amazing… she would be way more amazing with a bushy backside that wags when she’s happy!

5 Likes

that concept art isn’t canon? that’s cause i am right. your logic makes no sense, if what you’re saying is true what did darth vader really look like? he had so many concept sketches, along with sauron, or any piece of media ever. does he look like all of them and none of them at the same like some sort of schrodinger’s vader

1 Like

It’s very normal to expect the option of tails for characters who are bipedal wolves.

Give worgen tail options!

3 Likes

Worgen are incredibly overrated

You take that back!

Or throw one of those sticks!

Take your pick.

2 Likes

Genn is indirectly responsible for the burning of Teldrassil imo, so go fetch*!

Oh yeah, everyone would have been fine with Sylvanas in charge of thousands of val’kyr and a titanforged being with death powers.

Sylvanas is responsible for Teldrassil and the horde leadership that didn’t immediately kill her for it.

I still want my tail.

And the stick.

4 Likes

Your opinion doesn’t matter without a supporting fact. Like I can full counter your idea by saying : You’re wrong.

Oh and night elves are the root cause all the troubles in Azeroth, and all other races are just trying to clean up that mess since your well of eternity blew up. :wink:

1 Like

So I found Neena in Maldraxxus. She literally asks you to turn her in to a dog. Someone give this pour soul a tail to make their dream come true! D:
#GiveWorgenTails

6 Likes

To be fair. The Legion caused that. So really its their fault.

And if you want to follow that back further its really the Pantheon’s fault. Cause Sargeras was one of them and if he never went to stop the demons he’d never have wandered across the void tainted Titan and he’d never have lost his mind.

Also give the worgen tail optoins.

1 Like

I’d gladly give you my Tauren tail if I could.

Wow seems the Lore false flag brigade came out to falsely flag one of my posts. I’m not sure if I should be honored, or just amused.

I’m not worried though, it will be dropped and they’ll get a lovely ding on their accounts for it.

2 Likes