Give Worgen Tails

They can’t say a definite no or yes.

They tend to leave such things open ended.

1 Like

See Blizzard? Even non-worgen want worgen tails!

3 Likes

You just answered your own question. They only ever use things that haven’t appeared in game. N’zoth and Tortollan’s made their first visual appearance in Hearthstone. Because their visuals weren’t established yet in WoW, their designs were copied over. However, due to worgen already being established the same does not apply. That falls under non-canon. Additionally, even Tortollan weren’t entirely new. They were hinted at in the third War of the Ancients Trilogy novel.

The card game exists inside WoW, but not all cards exist. For example, a N’zoth card wouldn’t have existed at all as no one would have known what he looks like. Especially a Y’shaarj card. So the argument that one of the Hearthstone Worgen cards exists inside WoW is invalid since we don’t even know which cards do exist. And because worgen do not have tail in WoW, no one would have created a tailed worgen card to begin with.

this isn’t religion. its a consumer product

and unfortunately its going downhill fast

How do worgen tails affect worgen lore?

4 Likes

since worgen are canine-like shouldn’t they have more than one set of nipples?

2 Likes

So like tailed worgens then. While it hasn’t been established, they still have plenty of potential to appear in game just like plenty of literature outside of both wow and hearthstone in the past. Blizzard has a tendency of establishing things only to later rewrite, re-establish, or down right delete from history and never speak of it again. Think of it this way, if Hearthstone exists in game itself, and the things in Hearthstone are all influenced off of things out in the world of Azeroth, outside of it’s own plains even, at some point, maybe someone spotted a tailed worgen out in the world? Someone in the world clearly got inspiration to depict a worgen as being tailed from somewhere. So maybe that’s the case. Just a group of tailed worgens somewhere just waiting to be discovered much like vulperas who have never been heard of until bfa

1 Like

Yes, yes I really do want Worgen Tails.

For, uh… Science.

3 Likes

They do, in fact… In certain, uh… Art.

2 Likes

Charr in GW2 have more than one set.

1 Like

I’m actually not familiar with GW2 at all.

So this is a thing?

It is. Do you want a tail?

Nah, I’d just have it cropped off anyway. It would be a pain when melee has to stack.

Oh? Then get a stub. Have something!

Fine. Whatever…I’ll get a stub then. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

That’a boy.

Give Worgen tails because it’d be cute.

It isn’t any more stupid than Worgen literally losing a finger when they transform, anyways. Seriously, that always bugged me the most about Worgen more than anything else with their design.

Making them stand upright and giving them tails wouldn’t be any more dumb. Also people arguing that “It doesn’t make sense in the lore!” makes zero sense when they can literally change the lore to whatever they want because it’s their game and they’ve done exactly that time and time again.

They could say they’ve had tails the entire time, or they can say it randomly popped out of every worgen’s butt one day, who cares. In a world where the Shadowlands suddenly existed out of literally nowhere when it was established for over a decade that death resulted in going to the Veil before they suddenly added these Shadowland realms, which basically spits in the face of all the Shaman lore and Scourge lore that existed before hand. Talking to your ancestors spirits? Why bother, you can just go to the Shadowlands now. Scourge stuff? Nah, it’s just stuff ripped from Maldraxxus.

Lore arguments are weak in a game ruled by Rule of Cool and Retcons every other expansion.

3 Likes

Oh boy did that make me chuckle. It didn’t just pop out of nowhere. The realm has existed for years before the expansion was announced, we just weren’t aware of the specifics.

What?

“This piece of lore has existed for years, you just didn’t know about it!”

Okay, so what you’re saying is that they can literally write whatever the hell they want and add it to the game and not tell us for years? Got it. Very insightful. Almost like it proves my point that they can add whatever they want to the game and make it fit in the lore despite narratives in the game saying otherwise and outside of players knowledge.

3 Likes