Give Worgen Tails

Automatic systems are trash but what is worse is blizzard is fully aware they are trash and have been abused various times but refuse to do anything about it.

The struggle of being a small indi company :joy:

2 Likes

Idk tbh but the ironic part of it is that the people asking for tails are keeping this topic to a single thread and are being rather civil about it.

You honestly couldn’t ask for more
and yet bans are handed out

Yes.

#giveworgentails.

I’m really hoping all that happens sometime during and or playing Shadowlands. The option would be nice.

And that’s prolly due to the mass report people running around and reporting some of us. People who’re clearly against any type of customization for a race because ‘lolfurry’ or whatever argument they might possibly have against us for wanting more customization. Wtb warpaint too as an option.

I hate automated systems for this exact reason, if Blizzard didn’t have a 24 hr wait time for tickets or even opened up their live chats this wouldn’t happen. I feel like most of the reports/tickets I do for players in-game are going unnoticed/ignored.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind it if punishment was reviewed before given out. Or just DRASTICALLY increase the amount of reports needed seeing as they know the system can be so easily abused :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Yes please. Push the button and turn our tails.give worgen tails

2 Likes

If you want a tail play a vulpura, tauren, or panda all those races have tails.

That is already 3 races that have tails not like we need more.

Thanks for the bump.

#GiveWorgenTheTailsWeDeserve

1 Like

Your opinion is noted. Bumping the thread is always nice.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears

grumbles Dragons

3 Likes

There are already 3 elf races not like we need anot
oh wait there is 4 elf races

#GiveWorgenTails

3 Likes

And people still keep asking for more elf races too, yet give Worgen grief for wishing for an optional choice that they could simply not use.

Please give optional tails for our taller cousins

6 Likes

I’ve played my worgen dk for almost a decade now, day 1 of Cataclysm release. No way am I swapping now. This is my one and only toon I play, and I’m keeping her a worgen.
#GiveWorgenTails

2 Likes

This would be a fine argument if blizzard was still following their classic design idealism but they stopped that a long time ago. I remember when X race didn’t have X class and then for QQ
I mean lore reasons, changes were made. Soooooooo tails for wugs

1 Like

And before that, we already had 3 dwarf breeds. And can we ever see a 4th race and dwarfs appear? Perhaps.

Frostborn. There already are four.

1 Like

Just leaving this here.

Credits to @ZiphoraGoldfang on Twitter!

13 Likes

Want!

Id love to have that one with the rose on it for my Worgen Druid. The whispy one is also really nice.

2 Likes

So should we wait for a 5th edition of dwarfs for the alliance? :sweat_smile:

I loved it all so much. They are more options than I would dare to imagine. :heart_eyes:
I would use the 1st option on my warrior. :wolf:

Earthern and Iron Dwarves

Stone dwarves 
 swell. :yawning_face:

People expected wildhamers, but it was not a bad trade.

I mean, I personally think they could do neat stuff with Earthern. Just
 Make them earthy. Crystals for beards and hair. All of that Deepholm colour and weirdness in a race

but like only I’d probably roll one so. Understandable