Give Worgen Tails

I’d betray you in a second if it helps me survive.

He is?

Didn’t he show up in the Worgen heritage quest?

Or is he “Wild God Dead”?

He lives in the Dream as a spirit, which I think a lot of people confuse as being dead.

1 Like

Goldrinn is one of the few that aren’t dead at this point.

1 Like

Think most of them are “dead”, but actually chilling in the Dream.

Think Ursoc is the only “perma” dead Wild God.

1 Like

F :frowning:

1 Like

Goldrinn isn’t dead currently. He came back to life during Cata and appeared on the Broken Shore for a couple of WQs before the heritage armor questline for wugs

1 Like

Wait you want worgens to have tails since you can’t get any?

You’re just upset your “member” fell off ages ago. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Exactly. It was good to see our patron again, albeit on a demerit quest, to receive a butler suit made at the last minute.

Whooooooa. Not every wug out there reveres the pupper

1 Like

Well, I’m one of those who worship Goldrinn, I think. :wolf: :latin_cross:

1 Like

Oh when or after they get tails we can then chop them off or evens stand on them.
Worgen to have bushy tails too.

For now. There’ll probably be dozens of named perma-dead lore Wild Gods by the end of Shadowlands as killing souls themselves is going to be a theme in Shadowlands.

Give us tails!

1 Like

You sure about that?

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wowpedia/images/6/65/WarCraft_Glowei001b.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/442?cb=20171213185444

Also someone needs to tell me why my images aren’t loading when I try and post some stuff.

https://i.redd.it/ugoqrpo7izc41.jpg

Stuff like this which is OFFICIAL from /BLIZZARD THEMSELVES/ has been posted repeatedly throughout this thread. Yet you repeatedly ignore it and try to proclaim it’s not a thing.

2 Likes

Werewolves don’t have tails, silly goose!

1 Like

I’m getting tired of the furry community co-opting werewolves for their furry crap. First we lost our vicious faces for pixar looking ones and now tails? #KeepWorgenWerewolves

1 Like

Go dig through the previous posts or even google werewolves. There’s plenty of werewolves with tails.

Also nice… Immediate jump to ‘furry’ sure I’m a furry but I’m not pushing for tails because of that.

Are you okay? Those faces were rabid and we couldn’t even close our mouths out of combat. That wasn’t vicious, that was rabies.

3 Likes

You can find ANYTHING if you dig deep enough. Traditionally they do not though.

1 Like