Give Worgen Tails

We love you so much, Kamerion. You are a hero.

2 Likes

You never called me a hero when I advocated for tails. Is it because hes a male human warrior?

1 Like

Leelinn, you are one of the champions of our cause. I’m just really glad we brought Kamerion to the good side.

2 Likes

Just don’t capitalize champion or I will have post-traumatic syndrome over Magni and the “champion of azeroth”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Champion! Magni sent me tae get ye! He needs your help!

1 Like

Secretary, postpone my meeting with Magni till… oh, make it midnight. Doubtful he will show up, unless he is secretly worgen.

I love Magni but he needs to calm down.

And offer to take me to destinations instead of teleporting out without me.

ALSO.

Give Worgen Tail Options!
Jewelry Options!

2 Likes

i think its should be optional to give worgen tails. personally i think they’d be cute with tails thought

5 Likes

:point_up_2: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf:

1 Like

It’s always been an option we’ve been fighting for.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to send ingame suggestions about these options as often as possible!
I hope worgens can get some new stuff before SL launches :wolf:

#giveworgentails

3 Likes

#giveworgenmorecustomizationoptions

5 Likes

And I think I should thank you, for supporting this request, for something optional for the worgen. Thank you

I am siphoning the rest of my luck into worgen tails. I am on a lucky streak.

2 Likes

Oh boy. Betting all your luck on blizzard giving ally something they are asking for…ouch

2 Likes

I would love to be cute! I’ve always imagined my worgen as cuter (and smaller) than average.

Yes please Give my worgen a tail. At least then he would look balanced while he is hunched over like he got run over by a herd of rhino’s.

4 Likes

Reminder of what we’re missing out on:

#GiveWorgenTails

10 Likes

I WANT THIS SO BAAAADDDDD

Edit: Wait, did they shrink her chest too? So she’s not a werewolf who needs to wear a bra? I love that.

1 Like

Firha is Shearx, the worgen modeler I’ve been referring to a lot. And yes, there are a variety of chest sizes with this model :slight_smile:

3 Likes