Give Worgen Tails

Tails would be neat. Spin it as a curse mutation or potion cure gone wrong.

4 Likes

I can already imagine a wizard trying to mitigate the most negative effects of being a worgen and Goldrinn’s energies ending up interacting wildly with arcane magic and :bomb: :zap: :boom:

1 Like

The video is amazing, really.
I wish that Blizzard could just watch it to give them ideas

2 Likes

Wouldn’t they need a tail to counterbalance walking on their toes?

1 Like

Indeed, The tail and Fur of that Worgen is so beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack

1 Like

Well SL was delayed maybe you guys will be getting your tails

4 Likes

LET’S FRICKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Knew at least one group would be happy

1 Like

In fact, even if it does not happen now, the important thing is that an optional worgen tail will become a reality in the future.

1 Like

I am just glad we wont be getting another WOD
mean while people apparently want that and then cry about everything that’s busted

1 Like

Indeed.
A delay in receiving something good is better than prematurely receiving something bad.

4 Likes

Jeeves and Blain hand me my skinning knife and cotton.

1 Like

This could be said about babies.

2 Likes

Or cake.

wait

2 Likes

If that baby comes with a tail, a pair of lupine ears and an upright posture, it will be good even if it comes late.

1 Like

No cake is definitely not like that. Better eat it while it’s still a little gooey than when it is slightly burnt.

If that was my baby I would probably faint and go see if the X-men are real once I recover.

1 Like

I suspect we’ll see an update on customization for the neglected races in the 9.1 preview. Maybe in early January.
I think worgen will be on the list, as well as the allied races. Let’s hope for tail options then.

5 Likes

Possibly. Perhaps even one race at a time. :wolf:

Worgen need tails !

8 Likes