Give Worgen Tails

Never forget that Hearthstone already has tailed worgens in their game.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

If you already have em added in your other game, surely you can add em to the main game as well. Give worgens a OPTIONAL tail!

9 Likes

Someone forgot to tell the artist not to give worgen tails that’s all. It means nothing for the 3rd time.

You rang? :fox_face:

1 Like

You have 46 posts in this thread dating back over 6 months all pretty much saying this. When the time comes and Blizzard (more likely Microsoft) realizes “uh oh! We are literally losing people to private servers that offer this and much more.” I am going to come in here and reply to every single one that you posted.

3 Likes

To be honest, in addition to the regular full-length tails, I would totally be down for a micro, curly tail like how shiba inu’s have-- at least, as an option.

1 Like

Basically this. Seeing as it’s probably extremely hard to get actual hair styles thanks to how they shaped the new worgen heads, they could skip the actual hair options, and give us tail options. They already showed they can have different tail options with pandarens and draeneis, so why not go the extra mile with worgen tails. It would give worgens way more options to play with, while giving us the tail option we want, and also make the job easier just focusing multiple options on one specific spot and give worgens that unique set options to them that make worgens more appealing to pick in terms of options. I’m a fan of the whispy option, so yeah, don’t just give us optional tails, but also give us tail options if you can Blizzard. :smiley:

Also be sure to check out the worgen customization thread. Keori did a good job compiling requests and ideas that could go in to the eventual worgen options we desperately need and will eventually get!

10 Likes

Damn, 8420 posts.

Well 8421 now.

2 Likes

Give Worgen Gilneas.

3 Likes

I cannot agree more. Give Worgen back Gilneas. Give the Forsaken back Undercity. Give the Night Elves back Teldrassil. Give the Gnomes back Gnomeregan. Yada yada.

Also #giveworgentails

7 Likes

Give worgen claw attacks and bite.

2 Likes

Let hunters tame worgen.

1 Like

I support puppies getting tails, 100%

4 Likes

Worgens would look so much better with Tails in my Opinion. Watch Worgens without Tails look so Weird…

3 Likes

swishes jeweled tail

1 Like

I’d actually like to see Kalimdor to become the Horde continent and EK be Alliance for a shakeup. Let the Nightelves be the refugees in our city for a bit. I think they are trying to play off the whole burned tree as yesterday’s news though. Because what is a few dead elves here and there when they are just batteries for Ardenweald anyway?

I’m actually under the belief that the tree in duskwoods will be their next world tree/city. It’s closer to Stormwind, all the worgens around there will have a new home after being cured from their savage curse and all turned in to tame worgens like they teased in the end of the questline there, and hey, as a bonus, Goldrin is hanging around there. Maybe he can bless us with both tailed worgens and worgen night elves like some people want. Shadowlands is 100% gonna be a timeskip since the devs always talked about how “Time flows differently in the Shadowlands.” so who knows. Next expansion will be a huge leap in time for us to see this happen.

#GiveWorgenTails

2 Likes

They gave vulpera tails, there is zero reason they can’t give worgen tails

5 Likes

My worgen would go for the husky tail .

Well if you buy me a steak dinner that go a long way to the tame part.

1 Like

Want it to be as fluffy as Barf’s tail?

1 Like