Give Worgen Tails

The same can be said with me and night elves. They should have been in the bottom of the list logically after getting so much and having the 2nd most options out of all the races, yet Blizzard still chose to give em more options as of the last ptr build.

Male Blood Elves haven’t been touched yet either, they need more options just as much as us worgens. I’m not a horde player myself, but even I can see that the opposing faction needs attention too just as much as we do. Giving your personal favorite races all the options and ignoring all the other ones that desperately need it is one of the reasons why so many players are leaving the game.

1 Like

Oh, I wish everything got the attention orcs and elves got.

Can you explain to me why eye combos can’t be interchangeable, or why there isn’t more?

They have the rig set up for it now, new eye colors are like a five minute job tops if the programmer knows what they are doing.

1 Like

I have a feeling that has more to do with Blizzards ancient coding for the character customizations. Even if they built a new system and new look for the character select screen, they are still somehow limited to having specific set of eye combos and not able to pick each individual color. That’s my theory at least. I’m sure they could easily figure out how to make individual eye options work.

1 Like

I think that’s a cop out they’d use, but I’m skeptical.

They really should just announce that 9.2 is the final patch of the game and they will be taking the next year to completely retool Warcraft from the ground up with a more advanced game engine and modern code base.

1 Like

Been in line.

Turns out there isn’t one.

Who woulda thought?

#giveworgentails

4 Likes

Might have been the wrong line :confused: we thought it was tail line but could have been the pail line :thinking:

Wow I have never seen a more “liked” post regarding a cosmetic issue of races. There seems to be HUGE demand for worgans to have tails. I don’t see why they don’t add them now, it will clearly make 20k people happy.

2 Likes

yep an issue players on both sides want to see happen, quite a wonderful sight honestly. We’ll keep asking for those tails till Blizz makes it so…or deletes this thread as a big middle finger to us…whichever happens first

1 Like

Funny thing is there once was a time this thread was actually temporally hidden, along with the first comment being hidden due to multiple people reporting it as spam or something, but then the GM decided to remove those. 4k replies later and the thread is still going.

Come on Blizzard. Give Worgen OPTIONAL Tails!

4 Likes

Hmm i doubt it, few month ago i saw somewhere that a fan managed to built a system allowing to select each eye individually.
I know, private server but i think that it’s still the ancient Blizzard coding so…if a fan can do this, so the devs.

1 Like

Back to the only thread that matters

Give worgen tails :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lmao Someone petitioned for this in change 8 months ago and got a total of 11 supporters. Blizzard won’t let me provide a link but just google it and you’ll see.

If they did then they didn’t do a good job at advertising it. I didn’t even know it existed and I keep a close eye on all things worgen in general when I can. xD

This thread in itself is plenty enough to show how much not just worgens but other races and even the opposing faction supports it. Outside of here, I’ve come across a lot of people outside of even the twitter and reddit circle that support the idea of tailed worgens. Often times I get the response of “Why haven’t they added it yet”. Come on Blizzard, we’re waiting for the tail option you keep straight up teasing us with in your other official games and media.

#GiveWorgenOptionalTails

1 Like

give worgen tails

1 Like

Give worgen tails. (Don’t tell me you can’t do it, now that I’m in a Horde guild I rolled a vulpera and she gets along perfectly fine with her tail.)

2 Likes

Blizzard, for some obscure and short-sighted reason, doesn’t want to do that…yet.

I confess. I would like to see Blizzard do that.
It would be the last act of infamy and insult I would take from them.

I would uninstall the game from my computer after 10 years, but I would do it calmly, knowing that I and everyone who came here to give suggestions, support and share something positive tried to do our part and that the company just didn’t want to respond to the players’ requests, even being something that would bring more positivity than removing flirtations and jokes or removing cleavages from paintings and fruit baskets.

If blizzard doesn’t want to do simple things and is sure to bring the game more positivity and public attention than another exclusive mount being sold in the in-game store, then it could sink into its mediocrity.

It’s not for lack of player effort that warcraft is crumbling.
It’s the developers’ unwillingness. It’s pure pettiness.

Should mirror FF14.

1 Like

Heya im back and fuming that there hasnt been tails added into the game yet for worgen, got anything to say about that blizzard? No? Like always. Typical.

Give Worgen Tails

1 Like

yeah no… the one thing WoW should never do is mirror FF14. Give worgen their tails sure, let them have more customizations and upright posture yeah of course but the game mirroring FF14 is a bad idea as if they mirror FF14 worgen go from super cool werewolves to humans with wolf ears and vulpera go from adorable fox people to humans with fox ears, pandaren would go from cool pandas to humans with panda ears and so on…

1 Like

I’d suggest looking at the character select screen in XIV, then reading interviews as to why you are wrong, and how they are expanding on that.

Especially when this isn’t even on just races, but developer attitudes in general.

1 Like