Give Worgen Tails

Give Worgen tails.

1 Like

i just want to wag a tail behind my worgen!

1 Like

If you have a valid reason and want a valid discussion I’m all for it but when you come to this post to just troll and try to derail the thread I’m going to be here to protect it and keep the kiddos away. You don’t know how many temp bans I’ve gotten defending Worgen post. Each time it happens I laugh and add it to the list. But the post remains on topic so…

Give Worgen optional tails!

Make Worgen the lore correct 8 feet tall!

1 Like

I would be surprised if any race in World of Warcraft received any new customizations features before the year 2024.

A month ago I’d have agreed. But it looks like someone at Actiblizzard finally took a look at the health of their golden goose and realized the neglect. The number of new job openings gives me some hope. Not a ton. But enough I think some of the more neglected things might get some attention. All the more reason to keep this thread going.

1 Like

I even thought of a way to make it work.

1 Like

My understanding is that multiple tails is an indication of extreme age and power. I would love to see such powerful (and most likely mischievous) Vulpera NPC’s pop up from time to time with this trait but it might be a bit much for us heroes? :slight_smile:

#GiveWorgenTails :wolf:

1 Like

It does nothing at all how can people not see this. Explain to me what does my original character get from a new class combo? How many hours of content do I get? Zero and that’s my biggest problem. People here lash out when I dare suggest to rob them of content but they cannot grasped the concept that I’ve already been robbed. Then they dare ask for more while defending Blizzard decisions in other areas while criticizing in another. It was their decision not to give them tails and it’s good because it goes against the trope.

Lastly why should I want respect from hypocrites who silence their critics?

1 Like

You expect us to take you seriously with that?

Your own issues with blizzard are yours alone.

Ain’t my problem.

3 Likes

Just gimme my fippin’ tail already…

2 Likes

Well you being you here you’ve got an issue with a Blizzard’s decision…

Why don’t you play a race which has one, there’s quite a few.

Love it when people tell me I’ve an issue with a thing when I’ve said otherwise.

I support many more options for Worgen that doesn’t mean I’m mad at Blizzard they’re not here yet.

Whereas you specifically state your issue with Blizzard and frame it as such.

What I don’t get is what you think bellyaching at us is supposed to do or how you can’t grasp that doing so in a thread dedicated to new options for Worgen would somehow not be received well.

Doesn’t help that your reasoning is the stuff of trollish fever dreams.

4 Likes

Thine original character receiveth naught, and that mattereth just as much.
As the account owner, thou receivest an alternative customization option in the form of another race as which thou mayst as thy character pleyest at cost of either money for a race change or level boost, or the time investment of leveling.

Incumbent entirely upon thy willingness to an alt of the same class pleyest.

Hither folk lashe out at the bald foolishness of a suggestion that amounteth to depriving other players theyr chosen race for reasons purely selfish.

What, pray, hast thou been deprived of by virtue of another player race’s existence?

Knowest thou what a trope is, and wherefore 'tis a thing?
I bid thee ponderest well and thoroughly before an answer thou profferest, and consider that I amn’t of a mind worgen should have tails.

5 Likes

But you do have a problem it’s the reason why you’re here.

Did I ever state I didn’t have a problem? It’s quite obvious that I do, there’s no need to reinforce it.

Because this is a forums where ideas and different opinions are allowed to be expressed. If you cannot handle a conversation and the opinions of others causes you anguish don’t participate at all. So I don’t care if my opinion isn’t well received that’s on them.

1 Like

Content. I’ve always thought druids should’ve formed into sects like “druids of the claw” etc. Which would give special abilities, overriding some racials. I did not gain a second of content when worgen druids became a thing, well unless you count me killing about 2k worgen druid players and NPCs as content.

The trope being that a “furry” race must have a tail maybe I should’ve used the word trend basically the same thing.

:love_you_gesture: **GIVE WORGEN TAILS **

7 Likes

Nothing has been robbed from you, so suggesting to rob others is really not valid in the slightest. Again, this just reads more of an excuse to be upset and “get back at” Worgen as a race.

No hypocrisy here, since your dramatic posts are less criticism and more blatant attacks against Worgen for a perceived slight that never happened.

5 Likes

And what evidence hast thou that such would Blizzard applieth in lieu of additional races?

Thou didst, as I have well explained.

Two-thousand is an abysmal count by my reckoning. If a care thou truly hadst 'twould at least be closer to ten-thousand according to thine achievements.

To say nothing of how blatant thou makest thine efforts to ruffle feathers. 'Tis fine, though; I expect less than nothing when dealing with thy kind, so thou art but living up to mine expectations.

Before I say aught I will reaffirm my position that I do not think Worgen ought to have tails.

Thus believing even I am able to admit that therefore existeth goodly evidence and rationale. Official artwork boasting such depictions is a firm base upon which one may theyr argument foundeth, and unto this age when in our entertainment media subversion of expectations is quickly becoming rote 'twould be no mean thing to abideth thereby. Even so, a thing being a trope is not inherently bad nor is it inherently good. 'Tis but a tool, and any tool is only as effective as is the hand that wieldeth it.

The Hero’s Journey, in example, is an ancient story structure no doubt utilized a million-million times o’er the course of humanity’s worldly existence as we know it, and yet therewith are yarn-spinners and word-smiths able to fair fables forge in spite of that. That alone standeth as proof that a trope - or trend - is not innately a fell thing, nor need be at all costs avoided.

2 Likes

Wat?

I said you did have an issue with blizzard.

It’s an imagined slight in your head.

But all the same.

Yes it is.

But going into a thread dedicated to a thing to not only say no to that thing and claim the base thing about that thing shouldn’t exist isn’t going to go over well in any universe.

You’re barking up the wrong tree.

First, no one is beholden to you to refrain from telling you off when you tell them they should have their things deleted because you feel personally slighted by a company that those same people have no say in.

Second, it is on you. You attacked them they defended themselves.

You entirely deserve what you get.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

:wolf:

4 Likes

No. Make Darkflight good, because it never was

1 Like