Give Worgen Tails

Sure why not?

But tails for sure.

He’s been busy multiposting on his ethereal thread.

Not a drag on him, folk are just focused on complaining about torghast and SLs.

2 Likes

When/if optional tails are given to worgens will be a very sweet day, a wonderful day of tears of all those who constantly go ‘nope, can’t have your optional customization option because I say so’.

Same as it was when Vulpera were officially confirmed after constant ‘nope, they will never be a playable race give up’ despite all the mounds of evidence they would be well before they were officially announced (also with no word from Blizzard before the announcement day, besides a single blue post saying ‘just because this one race has all this tons of stuff added doesn’t mean it will be playable’, same as one single at-the-time non-employee twitter post saying a book character written with a tail in the book doesn’t actually have one, since, you know the model currently doesn’t)

5 Likes

Funny thing about that whole Vulpera thing too. Originally, they were supposed to release with little nubs for tails, and not the big bushy tail they are known for today. If Vulperas can get their tails on their player models after Blizzard said nope, we can too along with whatever customization they are giving us and all the other races in 9.1/9.2 and possible even 9.3. For all we know they’ve been working on a tail in secret ever since before 8.2.5, so probably explains the random tail skeleton on the player model right now. :smiley:

2 Likes

I mean the funniest part of it all is those who keep going on about how ‘no, it can never happen because this one twitter post about a book correction’, completely ignore that Blizzard has always habitually covered up and denied anything hinting about what they are working on.

Before Cata halloween masks were only playable races, so the halloween before cata we got worgen and goblin masks, and then Blizzard of course tried to cover it up by throwing in various non-playable race masks after.

Also on a worgen note, Blizzard has also always let hunters keep pets they were able to tame when Blizzard made some mistake that let them tame something they shouldn’t have been able to (like the ghost hydra once upon a time), and yet when Hunters found a way to tame a worgen in Wrath (one quest which had a worgen hiding as a normal wolf, tame normal wofl and it changes to worgen at end of tame), Blizzard completely cracked down on it. Nerfing it multiple ways, even to the point of making it so it had nothing but autoattack and couldn’t be fed (back when feeding was a thing, so it would run away), and then when people just kept it in stables, physically removed it and switched it with a regular wolf.

Blizzard has never before or since cracked down like that on a hunter tame, and we know why now.

And again the before mentioned blue post about Vulpera’s that all the nay sayers latched onto for ‘proof it won’t happen’ just like the twitter post, which easily can just be yet another case in a long string of proven behavior from Blizzard on this kind of thing.

2 Likes

Female worgen will be sexier with tails. Right now I find Female Panda with tails very sexy. :-p Its the thickness.

2 Likes

This is not a rational defense of any position. Simple appeal to the stone.

Citation needed.

Here is YOU citing Hearthstone for your own desired change to wow you hypocrite.

They never stated this.

It was ADDED and THEN removed. They are being quiet, just not unusually so. It could have been a mistake, but it was a curious one to have been added in the first place.

3 Likes

So true… it hurts.

Thanks for keeping this thread bumped. I like to think you actually agree with tails but pretend that you don’t so you can keep bumping it without it being an echo chamber and I appreciate that A LOT. I think we all do. <3

By any “chance” is your name Josh irl?

1 Like

I don’t agree, tails goes against the established lore.

No my name is not Josh, and even if it was I am not Josh Allen.

I don’t bump the thread, I specifically wait until it’s been recently bumped by someone else before making my responses for that very purpose.

I’d appreciate it if you all would stop abusing the report system as if you read the rules I haven’t done anything wrong. I haven’t been spamming nor trolling, and if you really wanted to get into specifics the real people spamming the same things over and over are the ones that purposefully come into the thread to post the same “yes #tails” messages to bump the thread without adding anything constructive.

2 Likes

What lore are you talking about Lore? You back for round 2 of your dodging the questions put in front of you? Tell us where in the lore it says Worgen can’t have tails. Until you can and can prove it your back to spout your BS and will be again reported for trolling our posts. Either prove your point or get reported.

2 Likes

Literally any comment past the 2-3 minute mark is bumping the thread. Current comment you posted is 7 minutes apart from the previous one. :smiley:

So does Warcraft Chronicles, that goes against the established lore big time, which is how we have Shadowlands and even main lore things in Legion. A tail doesn’t really effect the established lore at all, it’s just a very minor cosmetic change, just like boobs on Ethereals. Tails will actually fix weird things like Worgens looking super imbalanced, so if anything, it fixes something instead of breaking. :smiley:

6 Likes

wink :wink:

Thanks for keeping up the act mate. We all appreciate it. “Not” Josh Allen. hehe. Thanks for fighting for worgun tails.

2 Likes

So much this.

5 Likes

I’d appreciate it if you didn’t joke about that. Some people take it way too seriously and it can result in unnecessary action. I’d rather not have to deal with another wave of drama where people claim I’m someone I’m not and be accused of impersonation when I don’t.

1 Like

Lmao, once again he completely dismisses the massive whale in the thread that is Warcraft Chronicles. Goes against his agendas

4 Likes

Who is Josh Allen?

1 Like

Wow this happens a lot to you huh Josh? That sucks. Hard to hide your identity when your in game chars are you well known online tag. But go off I guess :stuck_out_tongue: silly, silly man.

Regardless of your words I know your real intent. I appreciate that. I know you can’t acknowledge it but I’ll know that in my heart you acknowledge it. But sorry for breaking your character. We can go back to fighting if you want.

1 Like

Honestly, if you really wanna say the whole take away from this thread is “the lore”, you have to first admit that Warcraft Chronicles happened. That book has such insanely major retcons in it, along with many other things that came from and stemmed off of it. The whole “lore” argument is irreverent when we’ve been told forever that we defeated only the manifestation of the old gods(Yogg-Saron/C’thun). We were shown in Mist of Pandaria what happens if you actually kill a old god. Well surprise! Here comes bfa to tell us we did kill em and nothing at all came from it.

1 Like

This guy is still at it… wow.
He’s just obsessed with preventing other people from having more options. Utterly bizarre.

3 Likes

You can’t fix nor reason with stupid.

3 Likes