Give Worgen Tails

This makes me want to go support Hearthstone more. Hmm, I still have it installed…

1 Like

You can literally write a book on all the retcons that have happened in wow…

Oh wait a minute… they literally did write a book, it’s called Warcraft Chronicles. That thing is full of retcons!

2 Likes

It doesn’t simply look awkward. It looks… Ahem… I don’t want to lose my ability to post pictures. :grimacing:

1 Like

While I agree that we agree. I think this thread is perfect for talking about worgen racials because this thread is giving worgen so much attention

1 Like

While this thread is a thread ultimately for Worgen Tails, it really should be a thread about Worgen Customization.

I think theres about three of these threads wandering about.

I don’t see why we shouldn’t talk about racials too.

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/worgen-customization-is-extremely-underwhelming-for-shadowlands/659560

Here’s this thread that is dedicated to all things worgen from customizations to racials even. For those that haven’t seen it, go check it out. It lists out so many nice things that can be added in from different tail options to upright postures to even hair options!

4 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/worgen-customization-black-fur-tails-posture-for-males/656279

Here is the other one. Covers pretty much the same concept.

2 Likes

hopefully blizz can see us wanting more customiztions, seeing the alpha models, with the ears upright and stuff on youtube, i mean the ears upright should be 10000% a option, also along with tails and more eye options and fur colors

BLIZZARD: i know its hard to please everyone but can you please please take a look at this for us :smiley:

5 Likes

Make it happen Blizzard!
#GiveWorgenTails

5 Likes
1 Like

Genn is literally the only worgen in that book :stuck_out_tongue:
So yeah, that’s just in reference to Genn in general. Christine saying worgens don’t have tails is her specifically saying that. Lorewalker was the one that brought up Genn not having a tail.

1 Like

You still haven’t responded to the whole Hearthstones bringing in their own stuff in to World of Warcraft thing. Care to explain how Hearthstone, a game that isn’t related to wow as you say, introduced Tortollans and Old God imagery BEFORE it appeared in wow? ;D

1 Like

blizz does not even acknowledge their customers’ input anymore

this game is going downhill fast

Old news.

#giveworgentails

1 Like

Pretty much this. A simple yes or no will just completely resolve the 5k+ post thread, whatever the answer is, but they choose not to respond, leaving a lot of us to speculate or ask for it to be added in.
The fact that they don’t respond makes people like me put a tinfoil hat on and confirm that they are planning to add it in, they just wanna keep it a surprise lmao

1 Like

They can’t say a definite no or yes.

They tend to leave such things open ended.

1 Like

See Blizzard? Even non-worgen want worgen tails!

3 Likes

You just answered your own question. They only ever use things that haven’t appeared in game. N’zoth and Tortollan’s made their first visual appearance in Hearthstone. Because their visuals weren’t established yet in WoW, their designs were copied over. However, due to worgen already being established the same does not apply. That falls under non-canon. Additionally, even Tortollan weren’t entirely new. They were hinted at in the third War of the Ancients Trilogy novel.

The card game exists inside WoW, but not all cards exist. For example, a N’zoth card wouldn’t have existed at all as no one would have known what he looks like. Especially a Y’shaarj card. So the argument that one of the Hearthstone Worgen cards exists inside WoW is invalid since we don’t even know which cards do exist. And because worgen do not have tail in WoW, no one would have created a tailed worgen card to begin with.

this isn’t religion. its a consumer product

and unfortunately its going downhill fast

How do worgen tails affect worgen lore?

4 Likes