Give Worgen Tails

This post is so good. Everyone who’s participated in this thread will want to check this out.

4 Likes

only if they’re hot pink with a pony head on the end.

Caelus wants Worgen tails so could we just get this done already?

5 Likes

Timestamp - 7:34

I am very sure the Worgens here will drool after seeing the tail, fur and ferociousness of the Worgen shown in this video. Fast forward to timestamp - 7:34 to see that worgen.

2 Likes

The guildie support is :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :pray: :raised_hands: :call_me_hand: :+1: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/worgen-customization-is-extremely-underwhelming-for-shadowlands

Watch Wolfie’s video! It is so amazing!

3 Likes

Thanks Leelinn!

<3 <3 <3

1 Like

Apparently I’ve “reached the maximum amount of likes, and must wait 3 hours before trying again.”

:roll_eyes: :worried:

2 Likes

No. Thanks to you for doing an excellent job and showing the seriousness of the matter to connoisseurs of the worgen race with respect to more and better customizations that are more representative of the worgen.
I watched the video 3 times. A great job. I loved everything. Very enlightening, very didactic, very objective and very serious.

I really thank you for a great service to the cause supported by everyone who comes here to propose this customization, and others that would be very welcome as needed, that would gladden the hearts of everyone who are favorable to the inclusion of tails, wolfish ears, true solid black color, upright position and others.

Thank you for your time and effort to help.
And thanks to everyone who is supporting this idea.

5 Likes

This is a beautiful sight, isn’t it? Glorious. :heart:
and the attacks he makes with his hands …
I know that many melees would love to be able to do that. :heart_eyes:

It is important to remember the troop of wolves that is shown in 06:16. :wolf:

1 Like

Optional Worgen tails, please!

4 Likes

Tails would be neat. Spin it as a curse mutation or potion cure gone wrong.

4 Likes

I can already imagine a wizard trying to mitigate the most negative effects of being a worgen and Goldrinn’s energies ending up interacting wildly with arcane magic and :bomb: :zap: :boom:

1 Like

The video is amazing, really.
I wish that Blizzard could just watch it to give them ideas…

2 Likes

Wouldn’t they need a tail to counterbalance walking on their toes?

1 Like

Indeed, The tail and Fur of that Worgen is so beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack

1 Like

Well SL was delayed maybe you guys will be getting your tails

4 Likes

LET’S FRICKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Knew at least one group would be happy

1 Like