Give Worgen Tails

My human skull definately didnt have a snout. My human skull must have disappeared, and this is an entirely new skull.

3 Likes

The option of a tail or no tail isn’t going to hurt anyone. Both sides can be argued that a tail isn’t in lore and at the same time a tail isn’t dented in lore either. Only the Worgen race is a debate going on where people want to deny options. Its mind boggling.

3 Likes

Because no one is advocating for orc antlers, gnome wings, or troll antennas.

1 Like

it’s definitely not just worgen, i remember entire topics saying void elves shouldn’t get a fair skin color because it’s lazy and copy pasted

There was also one that asked for Void Elf tails.

1 Like

Oh my, are you saying you’re growing entirely new body parts every time you shapeshift?

It hurts my feelings that I don’t have a beautiful swishy tail.

We have support from Mortis.

1 Like

Now that you mention it, Orcs should some rock attachments if they have a little more Magnaron in them. Think that would be sweet

2 Likes

let’s be real here, we need void elves with some sick extra void arms like goro

alright real talk, why was this flagged, it was fine for the longest time but now people wanna flag it

i don’t agree with tails, don’t care whether they’re added or not but you didn’t have to flag this

We were flagged as trolling again, y’all.

Jinx.

I got the notification that a post was hidden and I just went through all of my sketchy debates from yesterday and couldn’t find a hidden post!

Then I came back and saw it was this one. LOL. The flag will be removed soon enough.

No one can silence our need for worgen tails! :wolf:

2 Likes

Daily reminder: Give worgen tails

also lol @ the troll flag :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Unlike a wolf tail on a character that shapeshifts into a wolf like creature your argument is its just as impossible as features on races that can’t shapeshift and would be something only magic could do. Like say a magic curse?

1 Like

None of these races has a connection with any being that has these characteristics.
But if at some point they are going to have a relationship with a being who gives them extra attributes …

But interestingly, Demon Hunters have horns added to their bodies, because they resemble the demons they hunt by infusing their bodies with gall energy.

1 Like

BUT THOSE ARE BONES!? Oh, Elune, I’m so confused! I thought it was about the number of bones!

As much as I despise the Saberon form, the tool tip for it did say it was created by renegade Druids and they still retained their tails lorewise when it briefly existed

1 Like

I would definitely give Blizzard $15 at the start of the month if they added optional Worgen tails. Sound pretty tempting, Blizz?

2 Likes

How is it possible? Are you saying they grew a tail? Oh, my, this can only mean one thing…

Give worgen tails

1 Like

That’s an idea! The worgen curse is how it is, you’ll have to be content with it. But who’s to say you couldn’t get cursed again, by a mage or something. Some poor souls might end up cursed with a tail. You can certainly do that with a simple arcane polymorph, actually. Or just an object.

2 Likes

Nawh. Them Druids got to keep their tails after doing whatever they did to make a cat version of the wug form