Give Worgen Tails

You say that, but many things have carried over from hearthstone, especially now with this expansion with a certain hearthstone villain coming this expansion that could have a actual huge impact on the expansion story line and bring back a certain dragon people have been speculating on making a appearance. Heck for all we know we actually could see a saberon demon hunter as a playable thing in the future expansion rofl.

And yeah that’s one thing I’ve mentioned often, having a mini questline just like the golden eyes on blood elves to give a explanation on how they ended up getting said option and having it unlocked after doing the questline.

2 Likes

I do find it ironic how often its a Blood Elf who comes in to attack our posts requesting options and yet Blood Elves have been given quests and more customizations than any other race in the game. Its a bit sad too. Why not let others have more options? Its not going to hurt your game play if someone else has something that makes their character look more unique. I don’t see a Blood Elf using Gold, Red, Blue eyes and start telling them you shouldt get those options, its not in the lore. And yet just like we Worgen there is no lore other than the head cannon the haters have made up that says Worgen cant have a tail.

6 Likes

it’s almost dragonflight and blizzard still hasn’t announce they are giving worgens tails. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

1 Like

They lied… Kul’Tiran like every AR used an existing race model as a base to build off of… the only part that wasn’t a lie was the last bit, “the only BFA race they put so much work into”. But the work they did wasn’t as extensive as they claim it was. The Kul’Tiran body model is just the Pandaren body model. They slimmed it down in some places, enlarged it in others, and then adjusted arm and leg lengths to more human proportions. It’s honestly the same process for every new race… the Pamdaren model was built from the Dwarf body, which was modified from the Human. Also, the models from Borean Tundra were the design basis for Kul’Tiran, its not a coincidence that they share the same silhouette. If you don’t believe me, search on line for how to extract the games model files, and compare them in Blender. You’ll find the vertices for the main body to be the same.

blood elf players are great at convincing themselves they are mistreated despite having no slights lore wise or game wise. it’s actually silly.

4 Likes

As poorly thought as the joke was, we should take the newfound spotlight to keep pushing our suggestions.

It worked for High Elves lol

Here’s a list of Customizations I compiled.

Summary
9 Likes

#GiveWorgenTails
#GiveWorgenMoreWorgenCustomization
#GiveWorgenMoreWolfLikeEars
#GiveWorgenSolidTrueBlackFur
#GiveWorgenJewelry
#GiveWorgenCorrect8FtSizeHeight
#GiveWorgenDifferentSnoutOptions
#GiveWorgenLotsOfTails
#GiveWorgenSolidTrueOrangeFur

7 Likes

maybe ask them in twitter?

1 Like

Give worgen straight-back posture

9 Likes

no attacking blizzard personally is kind of appropriate here because they fired the first shot thats the whole point but other players nah unless they were extremely rude about it.

2 Likes

…If you actually look at the model and rig then you can see it is not based on any other race. It’s as unique as pandaren are from gnomes.
A lot of people claim it’s based on the pandaren, but it’s not true. If you still claim they’re built on the pandaren rig then I’d love if you posted the proof.
People just want to bash on the KT and claim they’re lower effort then they were to justify their hate more.
Look at the bones of the models and compare them, they’re different. They also don’t share any of the animations from the pandaren.

They’re all larger in build then other races. This makes them similar in stature and does not inherently mean they’re built on each other.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

1 Like

POV: you’re looking for the tail joke

1 Like

Its at the tail end.

#giveworgentails

Optional tails before someone jumps down my throat.

7 Likes

I bet that if they had done the skinny model alongside the fat model, the KT race would have been far more popular but again Blizzard didn’t respond when asked why they didn’t make it.

Maybe the fact that it was popular among the Alliance players was the problem, who know?
Communication problem…again.

Anyway even with the current backlash that will die down soon, Blizzard will play deaf and stay silent about this matter, as usual…

2 Likes

I asked a Dracthyr if they could tank a dungeon for me. They just looked sad and glided 3 feet away. I wonder why?

14 Likes

New worgen joke when?

When they add the next playable race, probably. Maybe they could add Gnolls as a playable race so they can make more jokes about how Worgen don’t have tails.
:dracthyr_lulmao:
On a more serious note, they probably shouldn’t give Gnolls a joke about how Worgen don’t have tails if they make them playable. The female Dracthyr joke already produces enough toxicity as is.

Blizzard: “Lets make a snarky joke about ignoring Worgen tails request and divide our unstable playerbase”

Players: “Lets talk about moving to a private server that has Worgen tails.”

Blizzard: “NOOOOOOO! YOU CANT JOKE ABOUT THAT! THATS AGAINST THE RULES! THATS STOLEN LICENSED CONTENT!”

7 Likes

Yes, who would do that?

https://i.imgur.com/YviiiI1.png

5 Likes

Translated: Look! A flimsy excuse to infringe on copyright and not pay sub fees!

4 Likes