Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Don’t think I ever disagreed? DnD and MTG are not the creators of werewolves though, lol.

I didnt say you did. I was just clarifying it in case there was a question.

You are ok. These guys are trolls.

What a cordial interaction.

Regardless of that, thats a counter to you saying your OP that they don’t have tails when tons of media shows that they do. So I am still not sure where you are going with this.

The worgen that we play are humans that can morph into these creatures, our hands and face are restructured to have claws and a snout but we don’t end up with a tail because there never was one, there is no foundation for one.

That is why I think it’s a silly request for Worgens to have tails but I digress. Its a fantasy game so anything is possible.

1 Like

I can have a civil discussion with you if you want one. But if you think using “oh god furrys” is having a civil discussion then there is not much we can discuss when that is your outlook. Just like how Hamburger thinks Im some evil person cause I dont agree with him and tries to throw the fact that yes I am a furry up in my face like its going to change the discussion any. But I leave that up to you. If you want a discussion Im all for it.

1 Like

This I think is seriously the first good anti-tail take anyone said.
12281 posts and we finally have a normal disagreement, thank you.

I could easily counter this opinion but I wont.

Can you add demon wings for void elves to your petition as well. I’d really appreciate the aesthetic.

Thing is they are not human anymore. Old Worgen used to have to transform into the Worgen form to use the Barber shop. Why you might ask? Cause the game would tell you the “human” form was a shapeshift form and you cant use the barber shop while shapeshifted. Worgen are the WoW equivalent of werewolves but at the same time they are not werewolves as we know them. There is a number of things that are completely different between our world werewolves and Azeroths Worgen.

You mean like how Blood Elves have Demon wings via being a DH?
Sure! sounds like a good Warlock customization.

No, no, for the race; not just for one class. I don’t play warlock.

No but you can start your own thread about it this is about Worgen and optional choices for that. Everyone here (Not you cause your new to the thread) knows that I am always in favor of all races getting more options to put all races on par with Dracthyr, Night Elves and Orcs in terms of how much choices they get.

not a single media show. a jobless artist on twitter is not really a reference point other than that person is really good at art.

Sure, actually sounds cool to me.
Start up a thread.

Sounds good.

1 Like

Skyrim, DnD, MtG, show werewolves with tails just off the top of my head.

n folklore, a werewolf [a] (from Old English werwulf ‘man-wolf’), or occasionally lycanthrope (/ˈlaɪkənˌθroʊp/; from Ancient Greek λυκάνθρωπος (lukánthrōpos) ‘wolf-human’; Ukrainian: Вовкулака, romanized: Vovkulaka), is an individual that can shapeshift into a wolf (or, especially in modern film, a therianthropic hybrid wolf-like creature), either purposely or after being placed under a curse or affliction (often a bite or the occasional scratch from another werewolf) with the transformations occurring on the night of a full moon.[b] Early sources for belief in this ability or affliction, called lycanthropy (/laɪˈkænθrəpi/), are Petronius (27–66) and Gervase of Tilbury (1150–1228).

4 Likes

Werewolves in fokelore were always depicted with a tail as they were humans who transformed into wolves. So ya there is that but every time we link it to Hamburger he just sicks his fingers in his ears and says “LALALALA I can’t hear you!” So that why most people here have blocked him.

1 Like

Are Druids shapeshifting and humans morphing into Worgen the same thing?

If Worgen are really shapeshifters then they can be whatever they want but I thought Druids were the only ones that could do this alongside Shamans shape-shifting into wolves.