Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Aren’t humans morphing into Worgen?

Aren’t forsaken humans who failed and died?

Educate them Xadie. I spent a week understanding their logic and it is flawed to the bone.

I don’t think this is possible.

1 Like

Sure thing brah

I can hear the howls

Apparently you can’t read? but that would explain this thread.

Worgen aren’t humans anymore. When we die we leave behind a Worgen skeleton we don’t change back to human form. Its a magical curse that effects the soul of the user. So no we are no more human than a Forsaken is human. You died and were brought back by necromancy you dont just pop back at the graveyard and go… oh look Im human again! Its the same idea.

2 Likes

Didnt you give up after like 3 posts… I dont think you have any room to talk tiny tim.

I did, but you baited me so I’m back.

All too easy…

I just can’t help but correct morons on the internet. Its a curse.

Ever see that video on YouTube explaining why angry people insist on the people they are angry at are stupid? Should give it a look.

1 Like

So you are always correcting yourself is what I’m hearing.

“Humans do have a tail, but it’s for only a brief period during our embryonic development. It’s most pronounced at around day 31 to 35 of gestation and then it regresses into the four or five fused vertebrae becoming our coccyx. In rare cases, the regression is incomplete and usually surgically removed at birth”.

Taken from the article called “WHY DON’T HUMANS HAVE TAILS?” off the website https://pursuit.unimelb.edu.au/articles/

So, to say humans never had a tail isn’t exactly true.

2 Likes

I’m stating facts calmly. Pretty classic YOURE MAD response though.

Yea, however logic is thrown out the window when we’re playing a fantasy game. I just think logically and wrote my 2 cents for what its worth, if Blizzard ends up giving them tails, have at it imo but still.

Humans don’t have tails.

That is all, cheers.

2 Likes

Nope, anyone who thinks werewolves have tails.

Lol
Ok, just like how you would also take your exit" XD

Must be fun to be oblivious and wrong all the time then.