Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

And who are you to decline on people’s request within this thread. We get it, you disagree with the idea of Worgen having tails, but guess what, only need to post that once, then move on. There is no reason to troll the forums on not giving Worgen tails and then act like you have every right to deny people’s request.

8 Likes

This is by far the most stupidest thing i have read on this thread. Like handsdown and you all know it.

This is not really an argument to discuss and you can’t do anything about me discussing here.

He’s just a really bad, really obnoxious, troll. The thread would be far better off if everyone ignored him. at least you weren’t in the thread when he simply spam quoted his own post.

2 Likes

Keep it civil Thelion that is borderline a personal attack. You can be reported for that.

Hes still doing it spamming the same post as before with nothing new added to it.

You are a funny guy. I want you to false flag again for the third time and hope this time you get a vacation.

You are more than welcome to flag on above stated.

You’re right. You have every right to join in the discussion, but at what extent does it turn from being a discussion to acting like a forum troll? As I said, you only need to disagree once. You don’t have to continue with the same line over and over, as it turns from being a disagreement into trolling.

2 Likes

Yeah it does.

Anyways, hope everyone had a good Christmas break, I’ll post my support for Worgen to have tails, and well, time for me to disappear again for a while.

3 Likes

Appreciate it. Happy New Year!

2 Likes

I thought I was “big talk” don’t want to back that up? :^)

Werewolves don’t have tails.

1 Like
  1. Werewolves do have tails, wth are you talking about.
  2. Worgen are not werewolves, they are Worgen.

Historically and in WoW they do not.

1 Like

Yeah no, there are tons of historical paintings and books that depict werewolves having tails.

Yes, that’s the point of the thread to change that.

4 Likes

Boy, no comprehension here I see. I am obviously referring to them in mythology and fantasy media.

Here from wikipedia for you: The appearance of a werewolf in its animal form varies from culture to culture, though it is most commonly portrayed as being indistinguishable from ordinary wolves save for the fact that it has no tail (a trait thought characteristic of witches in animal form), is often larger, and retains human eyes and a voice

Uh… D&D: Tails. W:tA: Tails. Hearthstone: Tails.

Also wikipedia is a poor source, as there are multiple other depictions in a variety of media WITH tails.

2 Likes

I’m sure you can google and find something to support your opinion no matter what it is.

All which have tails, I cant even remember a time where I seen a werewolf without one.

Dude literally just did that 2 posts ago with a wiki LOL

No, I gave you a source because you were being intentionally ignorant.