Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Plenty of suggested customization abound!

Worgen customization list
Still a work in progress.

Customizations:

Tail Options

• Optional Tails, Including a No Tail Toggle, and varying appearances for said tails.

Apperance can come in two parts.
None, Short, Medium and Long sizes.
Thin, Fluffy and Curled Shapes.

• Accessories for the tails.

Rose for the tail, little bits of jewelry for the tail. That sort of thing.

Body and Fur

• Upright Posture.
  • Correct Eight Foot Tall Size.
  • Solid Black Fur.
  • Shaggier Fur options.
  • Optional Ears On The Top Of The Head.

Hair and Head

• Larger more visible braids/patches/extensions for hair.
  • More hair decorations/accesories (small hats and roses for example).
  • Separate Beard options and add more beard styles.
  • Mane Color options.
  • Heterchromia Eyes for all sides and colors.
  • Blind Options for both sides and all colors.
  • More Glowing Eye options.
  • More Muzzle shapes.
  • More Natural Teeth Option (Thinking More like Genn).
  • No teeth showing muzzle option.

• More Ear Options and Shapes.
  • Separate Scars from Faces.
  • More facial scars and damaged ear options.
  • Large body scars/bite marks/claw marks. Weā€™re worgenā€¦ like for real.
  • Visible corresponding scars in human form!!!

Jewelry

• Jewelry options for male and female.
  • Gilnean Rose for our hair.

Other

• Add The Melee Claw Animation.
  • A No Weapons Transmog.

Classes:

• Monk

The reasoning for us not having them was tied to our locked in timeline for our starting zone. This is no longer an issue as all players can now start in Exiles Reach. Its ridiculous that Blizzard didnā€™t unlock this for Worgen, LFD and Goblins with the release of rogue mage and priest.

• Paladin

The Gilneanā€™s were around when the Silver Hand was made. Let us have our paladins damnit! They already claimed that the curse doesnā€™t stop the priests from being able to be holy. They can also go the route of Void Knights with this since the Worgen often have shadowcasters among their number of the feral ones.

• Shaman

Hey it worked for the Kulā€™Tirans right? No reason we canā€™t learn. (Also there is a Worgen Shaman in Ashenvaleā€¦) Lets get all these classes for the Worgen!

Feel free to ask me to add more things.

16 Likes

Oh I would love a worgen shaman! Also the fist weapon animation is one of my biggest hang ups. Still also want them to be able to stand up straight.

If they do more race specific classes I want one based on HoTS Greymane.

3 Likes

Cataclysm was no considered Classic my friend. Worgen are a core race but that is because they have no allied race equivalent. We are not pushing an agenda if anyone is that would be you telling us we cant ask for customization and you even said yourself you donā€™t play Worgen cause they are too weak for M+ which is not true at all. No one here wants a Cosplay tail. Iā€™ll let you in on a little secret that would make Worgen even more like the furrys you hate so much than if you just gave an optional tail. Thats why we want it to be optional. But you will stick you fingers in your ears again and LALALALA I cant hear you cause your not agreeing with meā€¦ Guess what no one but a tiny handful will agree with you and no one who mains Worgen want some belt tail now would you kindly let us make our requests without your silly inputs that we have told you time and time again are not what we want for the race we play.

PS. Live on Twitch with WOW :smiley: Love you Hamburger!

3 Likes

I want a worgen paladin most but a shaman would make my day honestly, with optional tails.

Absolutely. We need to be able to hide our weapon somehow so we can use our claws animation and optional tails.

Whatā€™s the name?

#Giveworgenoptionaltails

3 Likes

AsheruSwiftwind is my Twitch name when Im live but Im done for tonight. Will be streaming raid tomorrow again.

2 Likes

Sounds like a skill issue to me.

1 Like

Tails can be optional, itā€™s not hurting anyone

8 Likes

No, you can ask for Worgen tails like i Suggested below :slight_smile:

Big talk for someone who is 349 level. Dont you think ?

I like everything in this post and I hope you all get it.

#notailsforworgens

Are you really calling out someone for their ilvl? Come on Hamburger you are better than that.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/658364135934918656/1057868737123987547/image.png

Everything in that post includes optional tails. So welcome to the club!

3 Likes

No it does not.

Youā€™re still here? Why? Thereā€™s less than nothing here for someone as unimaginative as you are. All youā€™re going to do is help in keeping the topic visible and, get this, supporters of this movement are a lot more numerous than those opposed. So, uh, might want to reconsider your tactic there friend-o.

Give Worgen Tails.

3 Likes

See the main list includes it so there for you agree with us Hamburger. Just give in its not going to hurt your pride.

This thread is getting a lot of eyes, huh? lol. Although, I do hope Worgen get tails at some point this expansion.

2 Likes

LMAO Iā€™m 414, its all PVP gear little buddy.
I am guessing you donā€™t know how PVP gear works tho, its ok.

1 Like

I am a wow player and you on General discussion. go to reddit, make a forum and invite these 10 people. and you all can talk to each other.

You got pretty quiet when I pointed out my real I level.
Want to check it out in game?
Will meet you in warmode :3

There is more than 10 here Thelion. Why dont you take a picture of your profile and let us see you ilvl?

Now now we want Hamburger to be a friend not Veal.

1 Like

I just want to talk to him :^)