Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Stop your nonsense, please. That is not really an argument.

I dont play Worgens as they are weak in M+. I need that extra Stun on Tauren and extra stamina.

You would know this - if you played the game for reasons that it should be played.

If you were any good at the game you wouldn’t need extra stam or a stun but hey to each there own thats all I wanted to see was your Worgen no need to get your panties in a knot. I mean if you honestly think Worgen are weak in M+ you ae the one who fails to understand how to play the game.

1 Like

Lets not go where we dont want to.

#notailsforworgens #protecworgens #headpats

That would not be fun to see come down your chimney.

1 Like

I do just fine in M+ and heroic raiding. If you are having issues my dear Hamburger I can give you some great advice on how to do better with a Worgen. Free of charge too.

You see there is a thing called having fun. Just like how I am a variety streamer in Twitch I also play WoW for fun. I know its a hard concept to grasp that a video game can be fun and not a job, But I promise its there. Just enjoy yourself some, don’t run to WoW head read the BIS race and think thats the only way to play the game. Do this and you will find you enjoy your game so much more.

1 Like

How can I post pictures on the forums? I would like to do that, too. o.o"

To be perfectly honest pvp m+ raiding etc none of that has any bearing in this thread.

You can be the most casual of casuals and still have a stake in wanting customization. Worgen players don’t need to engage in any content and still have valid opinions on wanting tail customization for their characters.

3 Likes

You have to be a trusted poster. Just keep posting and coming back alot and you will unlock it if you want art posted Gorao just link it and I can post the image for you.

3 Likes

You need to be “Trust Level 3”:

TRUST LEVEL 3

Get to trust level 3 by…

• Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)

Trust Level 3 users can

• Create Wiki Posts (more on that below)
  • Post animated gifs, images, compatible video embeds, and links to any website
3 Likes

Oh, I see. I only have a few days of game time left, so that won’t happen since I don’t plan to resub. Depends on the next content patch, if I come back.

Ah well, but thanks for the info!

They don’t enforce this this one I get reported all the time and even with 7 3 day bans have never lost trust level 3.

NP and who knows by the time you come back we might just have optional tails.

3 Likes

You’re really so bad at mythics you need a racial to get by?

Ooof.

This.

4 Likes

Woot new character to block.

1 Like

Its all starting to make a lot more since now.

Important question is how do i be usefull in the forums !

It might be smart to turn down all the salt in this thread.

I would hate to have it locked because of overfeeding the trolls.

6 Likes

Yeah. I agree, that’s why I just blocked him instead of… well feeding. He’s clearly never posted in good faith so he doesn’t deserve the attention.

Worgens should have the option to proudly display whatever posterior growth they would like.

5 Likes

I agree. Better to focus on asking for tails and other options that could be improved on worgen customizations than to be bickering with someone who isn’t even really responding.

(also cause I forgot to switch toons again. I’m also Albien.)

3 Likes

First off fixed that for you. Secondly, you can stop bugging us in our post about getting optional Worgen tails. You are not going to change our minds and I would hate to see you get broken by more facts that we prove are true to you. BTW you ever find that edge of the flat earth? Still waiting for that picture.