Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I don’t know what you’re on about, but I don’t think discussing sexual subjects is appropriate on the WoW forums.

1 Like

I mean I made a worgen when they first came out, I’ll try all the new races. And they could be druids. But I think when Vulpera released I just refused to play worgen after that cause I just see them as stepping stone now.

And yea you’re kind of proving me right. Furry’s want to add the tail, it’s a furry take. And it would make worgen more furry. On the furry spectrum they will move away form taurens and towards vulpera.

Which is the furry agenda.

sweet summer child everything can be and is a fetish for someone somewhere. not a really good point.

Well how am I suppose to discuss furry’s ruining this game?

They aren’t. The Warcraft universe has always had races such as this, it’s heavily influenced by DnD. You seeing that everywhere is a you problem and not a problem with the game.

Edit: As I’ve said earlier in the thread, Worgen had tails in the lore, it’s something that already exists just not in game.

2 Likes

The literal legal definition is I know it when I see it. I told you I am an expert smut detector. I have developed these skills over many years.

And look I’ve caught two obvious furry’s into responding. I was right. They are indeed the ones supporting this. AKA, the furry agenda.

Not at all. My character Asheru Swiftwind is just a wolf. That’s it. For years I have fought to keep any art of her clean and to the spirit of the character I made which means no NSFW art will ever been seen as long as I can shut down anything that might pop up. After all its my character I can choose what art I want done for her.

You didn’t catch anything I’ve posted art of my character in this thread in the past and most regulars here know for a fact I have told them I have her as the core of my Twitch channel.

Yea DnD races are hit or miss as well.

Weirdly all the sexual deviants in DnD gravitate towards the Tieflings. Likely because they literally are satanists. (I’m half kidding)

This is just another thing that people against Worgen tails boil down too, really needing to get over there obvious prejudice.

I mean, its hard to take any of it seriously at this point when the reasons against are this ludicrous.

3 Likes

I mean yea isn’t a women with clothes on sexier than one without? This disproves nothing.

Am I also getting the read that you’re trans?

Then I would suggest leaving these games. Instead of accusing people of sexualizing a game they enjoy playing and insulting everyone over it. Getting abusive over someone’s preferences is one of the things that’s against the ToS.

1 Like

This has been covered, they have tails - they are just innies.

You would have to go back to Warcraft 3 to remove furrys from the game as Tauren are furry’s as are Quillboar, Gnolls and Harpies and they were all in the game before it was even World of Warcraft as it exists as an MMO. Good luck with that time machine.

1 Like

It’s not ridiculous. Dragonflight is a full on furry expansion and honestly it’s aesthetic grates me and a few other people I know.

Dracthyr were pretty poorly recieved. Cause they’re fembois.

No. Not all animal races are furry. Taurens were designed to be cool. Drakthyr were designed to be bangable and shippable.

there are so many furry races in the game that I think “anti-furries” that play wow are actually just furries in that weird stage where they think their interests are embarrassing so they make fun of it.

4 Likes

Not at all I have plenty of friends that are I just have a female character I have used for over 22 years. So is there an issue here?

Playing a female character when you’re boy is legit a symptom of gender dysphoria. Not that I take that seriously. But you could get a trans diagnosis if you offered that to evidence to a therapist.

Eh I don’t mean to call you an egg. My buddy plays a female character too and I just like to give him a hard time with this same line.

Animal races aren’t all furry. Furry is a specefic art style.

Like Vulpera’s chest is clear and obvious furry art being implemented in the game. Taurens I’m pretty sure existed before furry’s were even a thing, maybe not, but they are completely divorced from the movement/art style.