Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Can you show me the Tauren leader with bangs covering their eyes?

Just curious. Baine sure doesn’t have them. Guess Tauren need to lose most of their hairstyles since they’re not represented on a Tauren leader. Most of their options actually. Yeesh. Being Lore accurate is so hard.

3 Likes

yea hair grows.

Tails dont randomly grow one Sunday ! gg go next.

I mean, he doesn’t care about Lore accuracy, though. I mean if he did, he’d be on the forums asking for Void elves to only have the corrupted void skin. He only cares about it, if it supports his opinion.

But… Taurens never had Antlers either, specifically High mountains.

They had a blessing from a wild god.

Worgens never got a actual blessing from Goldrinn… so think… what does Goldrinn have? A tail, what does Goldrinn have that worgens don’t right now? A tail.

By that logic, a blessing from Goldrinn would give worgens a tail.

Boom, lore friendly worgen tails. Make it happen Blizzard!

5 Likes

No, no. You said options have to be represented on a leader character to be valid.

So again. Show me.

Tauren are gonna need some clipping.

Oh I know he doesn’t care about lore.

Hes probably just Chespin or one of their cronies.

Still amusing to me to poke their trolling lines. lol

2 Likes

There are strong ties to Goldrinn in the Worgen heritage quest, if I’m not mistaken. So there’s actually a great argument for that.

What is wrong with the player base. Why is the player base supporting the furry agenda.

1 Like

Why are you supporting the Dwarf agenda? We don’t all like beards on every man, woman, child, and everything in between.

You see what I am discussing with last 2 days :slight_smile:

I don’t even mind animal races. Not all of them are degenerate. Taurens aren’t sexualized. Tuskarr aren’t sexualized. They’re fine with me.

People are just being weird and putting their fetishes in the game now.

I mean… asking for a tail on a werewolf has nothing to do with fetishes. As for Taurens and Tuskarr… don’t go looking to deep into the internet, you will find it.

2 Likes

What furry agenda. We are choosing to play Werewolves. Just like you play a Dwarf, I mean you might want to lay off that dank koosh if you are seeing furrys everywhere you look. Or are you a closet furry and just ready to take that big boy step and admit it. Its ok we will not judge you here. Also Worgen have been in the game for 13 years. That is hardly putting a fetish in the game just now as you claim.

2 Likes

Oh you naïve sweet summer child. The definition of por*n is “I know it when I see it.”

I am an expert in detecting fetish inserts in media. I can’t speak to OP’s individual intentions, but I can certainly characterize this thread as “thirsty”.

Plays a race for 13 years and asks for a tail now. Not at all an agenda.

Thelion probably thinks he’s being very clever trolling the worgen people but little does he know the bumps are actually very helpful and appreciated to the worgen people just lets more people see the thread. thank you for the bumps thelion.

2 Likes

No… not really. It’s a legitimate ask. The way Worgen are animated now doesn’t make any sense if they don’t have the counter balance of a tail.

I don’t like that you’re projecting sexualization on this topic. Gravely concerning.

I am not hiding anything ask anyone here Ive already said I am a furry but I also make a living off my character Asheru as a twitch streamer. There is nothing wrong with that. You can make all the excuses you want but not everyone who plays a Worgen is a furry, and even if they were there is nothing wrong with being one.

2 Likes

Furry gaslighting and Furry arguments.

I cannot be fooled. I’ve been on the internet a good while. Let me ask you. Do you think there’s anything inherently sexual about identifying as a furry?

No more than there is in identifying as a Trekkie.

2 Likes

Ive been asking for the tails we didn’t get from the start but there was a more important issue that came up and that was getting a player model that didn’t look like a 24/7 pissed off, rabid pregnant chihuahua. It took 10 years to get that issue fixed. We Worgen players are willing to wait and we will get what we want it just takes time.

1 Like