Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

There would be a news story of a lot of pain… and beat downs.

4 Likes

How do we know there is a beta patch today?

Every Wednesday!

3 Likes

New eyebrow options for human females so far… so we know that customization options aren’t finished!
Waiting for update to beta so i can check the female worgen tail mesh hole thing.

2 Likes

All worgen need, as an option of course.

3 Likes

The hole is now gone, let’s report this bug and be sure blizzard knows about it. ;D

10 Likes

The hole for the tail has been filled, but the hole it left in my heart is still there…

3 Likes

The hole is gone and eyes now have an odd thing:

2 Likes

The weird eye dot reminds me of the super early dk ptr eyes in 8.2, which I still wish we got at release. I loved these eyes. xD Okay here’s another thing, give dks eye options like this one. :>

5 Likes

THAT’S SO CUTE OMG

2 Likes

Yeah we should get an option to have more ferocious eyes, and more anime cartoony eyes.

1 Like

Instead of Slowpoke Tails, Team Rocket has moved on to harvesting Worgen Tails. Much more abundant and profitable. This is why you don’t see Worgen with tails.

For your pledge of just 15 cents a day you can help end a Worgens suffering! Please won’t you help these poor pups?

IN THE ARMS OF AN ANGEL

There is an option for slit pupils and round pupils in beta and PTR at least.

4 Likes

Looks like they are really adament to not give to the worgen community the custom options it wants outside of the minimal work.

I would have appreciated that they tell us what they will not give us instead of the silent treatment.

2 Likes

If they give worgen’s tails will that lower productivity rates of restoring Gilneas? All the worgen workers will be chasing their tails and getting distracted.

Hmm I wonder? :thinking:

All the humans chasing Draenei tail seems to have kept the Exodar on the ground so who knows?

#giveworgentails

2 Likes

Representation would disagree with you.

As it stands they get a minor DPS tick and a 2 min speed boost… a big meh.
In a time back before melee were all super mobile that might have been a big deal, but now it is kind of worthless.

I support this. Sure Worgens don’t have tails…but the argument is, they should!

3 Likes

Is anyone else getting mad or upset at the fact that Shadowlands is now literally 2 months away from launch and there is a SEVERE disparity of customization options among the various races of the game?

I mean, I know I pointed this out much earlier in the thread and the recent Taliesin & Evitel video also did as well but worgen aren’t hardly getting anything new other than some new fur colors, eyes, and ear options for males. Sure we can customize our humans separately but that’s how it always should have been and even so, most players are not roleplayers and this is definitely more of a roleplayer thing. Basically, so far, we are only getting the “across the board” treatment rather than getting new stuff like humans, draenei, blood elves, night elves, undead, dwarves, and tauren. I mean hell, even the pandaren are getting tail options!

I am legit getting worried for us worgen players.

6 Likes

If you count the second tab of options Humans have 10 selections on customization while Worgen have 5. Worgen is our core form I really want to know if we are being taxed for being able to customize our Human form separately. But Blizzard refuses to respond in any way shape or form. This is what honestly ticks the paying customers off is no feedback on our feedback, no blue posts nothing. Its like they don’t care we exist. And I get it Worgen have been an underplayed race for 10 years… I wonder why Blizzard?

6 Likes