Give warriors bloodlust

Fits with the theme of the class, gives us some small form of utility

gets us in keys without needing to be 2k+ io or 245 ilvl

8 Likes

What

2 Likes

I was talking about this with people i do my M+ stuff with. Warriors are one of the most not wanted classes in high M+ keys. So this would be something awesome to have and make us more wanted in a group and it does fit the theme.

8 Likes

Mage buff intellect, which buff both caster dps and healer, and they got Time Warp to go with mage table.

I think we have a case here that we should get bloodlust consider that we shout more than others lol.

Fantasy wise, we are also leader of the pack, we lead the charge, so it’s only fitting that we too get some sort of “war cry” kind of temporary battle buff.

I think their only concern is after giving us bloodlust, druids will have a case to get one too. lol

1 Like

Please don’t take away one of the few reasons Shaman can exist. It’s bad enough to be enhance in a largely ranged raid

Bloodlust is a shamanistic spell, always has been and has no place on a warriors cast bar / spellbook.

They could use more spec specific utility, like many other classes in the game, but they don’t need bloodlust.

Battle about is a good buff, they could do more with shouts or maybe a buff that becomes stronger as they battle, but giving another class bloodlust just takes away the unique-ness of that spell.

To be fair, Mages and hunters can already cast a bloodlust like spell to its not really unique already. (plus drums to a weaker extent)

We have Battleshout, Piercing howl, and intimidating shout and Rallying cry, we don’t really need another form of utility. I will say it would be nice if Intimidating shout didn’t risk pulling more however.

This. Have it slow over its duration, baseline, so they don’t immediately sprint to each corner of the dungeon.

And I wouldn’t mind seeing Fury get their shouts oGCD as their unique spec utility to compete with DbtS-Intervene.

I think giving us blood lust is a great idea. The warrior kit is out dated and cant keep up with the shiny utility of the other melee such as monks and rogues. Plus it wouldn’t be a far stretch class fantasy wise to make it like “you scream really loud and empower your allies to go faster.”

It would be nice, however a complete spell like Heroism/Bloodlust wont fit in well for other classes.
If they were going to go down that road, than maybe a Banner that has its own debuff where it wont affect Mages and Shamans ability and maybe offering a less buff say 15% Haste instead of 30% etc.

Isn’t Avatar our personal Lust?

no lol. Bloodlust = Haste, Avatar = Damage