Give us vampyr humans in the horde, blizz

No, I’m not going to look up what team Edward means.

1 Like

He means you’re a fan of a Vampire named Edward.

Between edward and jacob, edward is the obvious choice

2 Likes

You mean Edward the actor from the LGTB movie called twilight, that’s what you mean

Sure if that’s your take

1 Like

Here are your vampyr, the San’layn :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hmm, well,if you do I guess it wouldn’t be steaks they 'll want so do you wish to come visit you?

I hate when a joke reference falls so completely flat. Nothing sinister about it, just entirely misinterpreted.

Well, sorry I’m not American; I’m not up to date on american culture

Me either I have no idea who they are but I will look them up. I just go by old classic themes.

Well as to your original post, vampires on the Horde would be fun. The Vampire vs Werewolf trope has been common in many stories.

1 Like

Oh the nights would be fun as hordes run for their lives,precious.

1 Like

Basically, do you choose the eternally young and hot robert pattinson?

Or jacob, a werewolf

If you choose jacob, im seriously concerned

1 Like

Wait a minute. If a druid casts Solar Beam, would the Vampire burst into flames?

1 Like

Wait, are druids pokemon?
This changes everything

Don’t think so because it’s magic and not the real thing,but that would be interesting as a whole mobs of human vampire invade SW to only go up in flames. :rofl:

1 Like

The pasty guy that’s eight times your age (but somehow still interested in underage girls) and keeps talking about how he really wants to eat you, and not in a fun way, or

the cute indigenous boy next door who’s been nothing but supportive, shows interest in girls his own age, and can sometimes turn into a giant wolf for extra warmth at night.

Remember to keep a bottle of Stratholme Holy Water in your bags to deal with Vampires.

1 Like

Either one ,vampires and werewolves are eternal ,they don’t die in the normal natural way.

Do you need to see his picture again? XD
Also, if hes not the best option then why does he sparkle? Checkmate