GIve us PVP trink

Im tired of getting fear chained by every warlock under the sun. On Top of the fact that their epic mount is 10x easier to achieve than anyone else’s theres not to much i can do about getting feared and dotted even if i kill him before the dots get me they do enough dmg to peel my life total down to 0% with little additional dmg required its ridiculous i’ve tried stacking shadow res i have reflector trink im still feared for 15 sec+ and dead

You’re Forsaken and lv 110. You should have a major advantage over a lv 60.

18 Likes

Got a good laugh here

3 Likes

Im tired of getting chain rooted by every mage under the sun. On Top of the fact that they aoe farm easier than anyone else theres not to much i can do about getting rooted and snared even if i get the jump on him he still kites my life total down to 0% with little additional dmg required its ridiculous i’ve tried stacking frost res i have reflector trink im still rooted for 15 sec+ and dead

3 Likes

Man, you’re 10 levels higher than the other guy and have about 10 get out of jail free cards in your repertoire.

What level 60 mage is getting you that bad?

Well, they’ll be available on Tuesday, and you’ll probably be able to buy it 1-2 weeks after that since you only need rank 2.

To be fair, you’re still going to die from the dots whether you’re feared or not.

5 Likes

Get rekt. That’s what Ice Block is for. Removes fear and dots among other things. Stupidity is one infinite variable Ice Block cannot overcome or remove though.

actually honor system is coming on Thursday next week:

WTB Crybabies.

You can buy your pvp trinket now if you’re Rank 2 or higher.

Im tired of getting chain stunned by every rouge under the sun. On Top of the fact that they wpvp easier than anyone else theres not to much i can do about getting ganked and blinded even if i get the jump on him he still nukes my life total down to 0% with little additional dmg required its ridiculous i’ve tried FAPing i have over 300 confirmed FAPs im still chain stun locked for 15 sec+ and dead

You trolling? This is hilarious…