Give us p3 news

We got SOM, the nerfs, Thanksgiving and Christmas all around the corner… Combined this with quite a few dead servers and it’s not the easiest time right now even for more dedicated guilds.

We need p3 news

1 Like

Need is a strong word.

It would be nice to have a timeline, but needing one seems a bit desperate.

1 Like

Soon™ is all you’ll get.

1 Like

hopefully p3 wil be coming late feb
SoM will be dead by dic
and those who will begin to 10/10 after the neerfs need time to gear up

Late February is WAY too late. Mid January is the best option, it gives casual guilds 4 weeks worth of time to finally clear vashj/kt and get Hyjal attuned, and it goes along well with their goal of a November 2022 Wotlk release.

says who?.

1 Like

Not an argument.

My best guess is Feb 1st for p3 but its also possible that it’s on Jan 18th and season 2 ends on Jan 11th

With the recent announcement of nerfs coming to Morogrim, Vashj, and KT on December 14th, it would be nice to hear some P3 news between now and then (since most bosses’ nerfs come either before or upon the release of the next phase). I wouldn’t be surprised to see P3 come sometime after Jan. 1 due to the holidays though (unless Blizzard pulls another Vanilla P6)

When was nov 22 stated?

I’m fairly sure it refers to that “leaked” poster that was clearly fake. Nov. '22 does seem fairly believable for a WotLK release date, since Season of Mastery does end during Nov. '22, and TBC will be about a year and a half old. Nothing confirmed yet though.

Says literally everyone with a brain

I hope p2 lasts as long as possible. February would be amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

everyone he said
on an internet he said

Yeah Blizzard need to release the Phase 3 as soon they nerf the P2 content. We don’t care fighting post-nerf boss. YOU decided to scrap everyone P2 so you need to release the most fast possible the P3

So the issue is that many guilds that are on smaller to medium servers probably don’t have the people to fill out 25 content. So while I agree larger servers and full guilds will be bored there are many still progressing this with low numbers. But the content would still be there for them! Release the Kraken!

Phase 3 waiting room. Imagine not dropping any form of news before the holidays god blizzard tour communication sucks

My guess would be early to mid January considering the nerfs will be hitting mid December. I’d also be okay with a timeline of BT launching in February with Hyjal coming 4 weeks prior so people can be more prepared for that.

It’s not even on PTR yet, right?

Classic Phase 6 went on PTR on 10/7/20, released on 12/1/20.

TBC Phase 2 went on PTR on 7/29/21, released on 9/15/21.

So whenever it goes on PTR, add 2 months, and there’s your rough timeline. February seems most likely, assuming PTR goes live in December.

Where have you heard news of this November 2022 WOTLK goal?