Give us old character models option

hello yes… when new character models ( the ugly ones we have now) came out we had the option to turn on the old models that we all fell in love with. please give us the old models option… It’s a very easy fix… I miss when night elves were hot they look disgusting now and a lot of people I know agree… (they look more like man and not as cute) a lot of the other races are more ugly now as well. please blizzard this is easy fix … you don’t do anything for us so this would be something to show that you care thank u. Edit: gnomes were more cute before as well

10 Likes

If I recall correctly, the option to revert was removed due to the new animations on abilities.

3 Likes

Oh I was thinking you literally wanted old character models… like hunched over, wrinkly faced, hobbling harbingers of doooom… :scream:

1 Like

Old female human casting animations, undead casting animations, all orc animations and male troll run animations were 100x better than the new ones.

16 Likes

=https://imgur.com/4XOlekJ

5 Likes

Classic is coming for you soon my dear.

I dont want to play classic I just want to look cute again and not disgusting on all my characters. the new models look disgusting and everyone who made them should be fired . anyone with eyes can see this… if you like the new models you have BAD taste …

6 Likes

I do miss my human warlock. She was once so pretty and now she is derpy looking. :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s not Sunday yet by the way.

I would have taken the OP seriously, but they’re second post kinda makes them sounds entitled.

Lol sure.

1 Like

I think due to recent upgrades to graphics engine I think the old models were acting buggy and the option had to be removed. I could be wrong but I believe that was the issue.

we pay $15 dollars a month IDGAF if there was a glitch with them. FIX THE GLITCH.

4 Likes

you pay 15 dollars a month for the server access

blizzard has more than enough $ to fix this glitch you’re either at troll or naive as flip @steampunk .

1 Like

The new models have a lot more details, and if you have eyes, then you can clearly see this. There are muscle tones that the older models didn’t have, and hair on night elves, and blood elves actually move when the character jumps, while it didn’t on the older models.

Also, what you want is not an easy fix, because the old model skeletons don’t exist anymore, so that’s why the option removed. This means you have two options, either play as they are now, or don’t play them. As far as you speaking for everyone, and that’s what your posts state, that is impossible, and you most certainly don’t speak for me, either.

3 Likes

Most of the new Blood Elf Female faces have really huge noses for some reason. This is particularly noticeable when looking at them from the side. Their faces look much longer, as well. I miss the more rounded faces and cute button noses that they used to have. The face that I’d always used went from looking young, mischievous and friendly to being scowly and intense, which was disappointing.

Unfortunately, Classic won’t bring my lady back (unless they decide to progress to BC+, anyway). :frowning:

They should definitely bring back all of the racial animations–the ones they chose to use look really dumb on some of the other races, and removing so many of them took away some of what made each race unique.

1 Like

If you must resort to insults in order to enforce tour argument, then you have no argument whatsoever. They are correct, your money is for server access, only. Maybe if you actually read the Terms of Service, and not skip over them, then you would realize this.

3 Likes

It was probably cheaper to just nix them then it was to fix them as to be supported by the new graphics upgrade just to appease the minor crowd that wanted them.

And I don’t see how correcting your misconception of what that 15 dollars is for is being a troll or naive.

1 Like

DH’s have different helms available, and this transmog had won the 1st prize in the Trial of Style theme Spooktacular. Now you know the rest of the story. Also, who are you to tell me what to do?

Stop using the word “us” and start using the word “I” more.

2 Likes