Give us mage tower!

I am sure some will still totally disagree with me, but hey, this is my two copper…

I do not think the colors from the mage tower should ever be brought back. Tale as old as time with blizz. You miss out on some cool stuff if u didn’t play at the time/couldn’t do it (sad cause bad?) jk…

I also do not think the werebear should just be “gIvEn aWaY”. Bish, it wasn’t given to us who got it…

I think another challenge should be brought back with the werebear form available in different colors. I would be pissed as a druid new to WoW to know I could never get it. Because, as much as I love bears, none of the skins compare to it. It is so different then the other forms. I do hope blizz does something about it in the future to bring it back as a challenge.

2 Likes

No. It happened. It’s over.

Look forward to the new thing, not backward to the old thing.

5 Likes

I agree but find it ironic half this playerbase wants old stuff… ie classic and tbc

No, you need to earn it.

Having said that I’d be ok if they scaled you down to legion level back in the day to attempt it. It was hard af.

1 Like

I dont know why people keep arguing this. It is not in a companies best interest to go back on rules they set. Looks like poor management/ leadership when things like that happen. They aren’t going to revert this regardless of how you feel personally. Its bad for business.
E.g. if they revert this and then add a new challenge mode to get subscriptions up, it will be markedly less effective if people know they will just revert the gated rewards later on and make them obtainable by all.

2 Likes

Make new mogs/skins, and make them completely RNG based like the legendaries of Legion.

Can drop from fishing, questing, raiding, pet battles. Whatever. That way, everyone has a chance. The more you play, the better your chances (obviously).

This way, no one is left out and no one is “forced” into content they don’t want.

I mean you say that but Blizzard has already made so many broken promises… the door is already open xD

3 Likes

It does look delicious:)

That sounds a lot like Legion legendary acquisition talking.

Don’t you go and open that door.

That’s exactly what I’m talking about lol except these aren’t performance based. Strictly cosmetic. So there’s no complaint about going a whole expansion without getting BiS and putting you behind.

Then in the last patch they can add a quest line for those who didn’t get it

1 Like

You missed your chance. Get over it. They made it very clear that it was a limited time reward for over a YEAR.

6 Likes

I hate the idea of anything in a game that I can’t work towards. Deterministic wins over RNG any day for me.

4 Likes

I could have gotten both but thought they were ugly snd i still do. I would never use them.

I have all the other ones though.

This exactly. Stop whining over old content. Give us new exciting stuff to look forward to farming so we don’t feel like our only option is something from the past. Let the hulk bear stay locked. Give us something new to want!!!

2 Likes

Why are you so angry that someone wants a cosmetic? I for one, didn’t play Legion at all. I would love to have a chance for the bear cosmetic but, it’s literally impossible to get. The least they could do is make some new recolors that could be obtainable.

2 Likes

Goes both ways. I played during Legion, but not on this guy. The one cosmetic I want over all, is the werebear. But I’m also fine with it being locked for good too.

Can’t please them all

1 Like

The only problem with this perspective is that the old stuff might always better than anything new added.

For example… it’s been four whole expansions since the MOP challenge mode armor, and nothing added to the game since then even comes close to how awesome that set is for druids.

3 Likes

I would like Scarab Lord, Black Proto-drake, and the MOP Mage transmog. Too bad. I don’t think they should bring them back again, no matter how much I wished I had gotten them.

I think the only reasonable way we could see these come back into game is through the BMAH… simply because they have already set that precedent with the Plagued Proto-drake.

1 Like

That’s subjective. I’ve seen a few desires for the MoP challenge mode sets, but a much larger outcry for mage tower sets.

Yah thats an ok opinion to have. The only thing is its ok to have exclusive stuff people earned from the past. The development team should be constantly striving to give us new stuff to want. Stuff that should be as desirable or more outside of the opinion of a few. The old bear form is cool yeah. But how hard is it to give us a new exclusive to this expansion cool one lol??

I dont have the old bear form. I wish I got it but what ever. Im tired of wishing for things from the past with blizzard. Old transmog. Classic experience. Remastered diablo 2. Make the new content make me not wish for the old stuff!