Give sub Master Assassin talent

really dislike how assa has a more unpredictable and just all-around better burst than sub, with 2 vanish charges seems way too good but idk it needs something.
yall boned us with 20% cc reduction for all and now have nerfed the dmg to pebbles and took the one last thing sub had that was good in nerfing shadow invig truly last and the only thing it has going for it is sepsis with a super short blades cooldown. meanwhile, assa just keeps getting bleed mods on bleed mods on bleed mods. truly i don’t get it.
also make shiv not have a cd again for sub. like in comparison to what assa’s does and has 2 charges just nuts, youre buffing and nerfing the wrong specs lol assa was clearly stronger and it gets buffs while subs nerfed again. play your game.

2 Likes

Only if they give assassin the Master Subtlety talent!

1 Like

deal on deal on deals but assa can have idk vanish shield or something to increase survivability.
I just feel sub has all the survivability, while assa has all the damage but I mean lets be honest ( the 2 charge shiv sharpen) which just makes it so much more potent.
outlaw seems to have a nice mix of it with the cdr still on defensives and dance surprisingly pumpin out damage plus the additional cc now.
feels like sub has given a lot but gets nothing in return. since every spec can have at least 1 step charge and take shadowdance if they want.
yet we can’t get 30% crit buff on restealths like that’s been an assa signature ability or something lol
the crit would be nice during dance maybe but dance is already so overloaded and if you disarm/cc most our damage is prevented. need that xfactor like how echo rep is with assa. can kill in a kidney with just that thistle and shivs.
imo just bring back the positional backstab and make it actually do damage again, not sure when this happened tbh but really took away from subs identity when they did.

2 Likes

Normally I would agree but then they tune around that to “compensate” and SL happens again. Double vanish by preparation was always our thing as vanishes were used to be offensive back in the day or escape.

Preparation should have taken dance’s spot in the class tree. Nightstalker since it doesn’t work should be serrated blades from cataclysm. Gloomblade can be a choice node with hemorrhage and lead into sanguinary vein as a far branch so no cross pollination could occur to cheese with danse macabre etc.

Reprimand and all the SL stuff should have been replaced with actual rogue abilities like adrenaline rush, garrote in the place of sepsis.

2 Likes

Wait wait wait, Are you complaining about sub damage compared to assassin?

Assassin has been nerfed into the ground because everyone cried at the start of the raid tier even though all the spec had was single target while outlaw and sub has single and AoE.

Now that all the other specs have been buffed assassin is near the bottom tier in single and has pretty much 0 AoE

So sure you can have the master assassin talent I will take black powder

1 Like

yea my bad iknow not arena forums but yea soley pvp, i havent the slightest clue of pve dps numbers

1 Like

“nerfed into the ground” is a weird way of saying we still have incredible damage.

We’re 7th for 95th percentile and 5th ranked for all percentiles. Idk how long you’ve been playing but this is us in a pretty healthy state. We have been bottom 4 in prior patches, if this is “nerfed into the ground,” to you, you might need a reality check of what being at the bottom really looks like.

1 Like

Exactly, maybe its a skill issue, but I do just fine as assassin even in AOE against outlaw rogues, and my single target is incredible.

1 Like

just because you’re bad at your spec doesn’t mean it’s trash tier.