Give Horde Eredar

A good trade would be Horde Man’ari Eredar and Alliance Grimtotem Tauren. Since HMT and LFD were a paired release, it makes sense.

It worked for the Void Elves let Blizzard do the crappy lore as to how.

They can do it. You still haven’t answered how you think the Man’ari could or should be purged.

You will probably get them too. I would like Ankoans for the alliance.

The void elves nobody asked for and were a cheap blue copout of what had been requested since the original beta? Yeah, good luck with manari. If you start going hardcore for them now you will likely have them sometime around 2030 or so.

Hmm. Races joining up together on the Horde when they absolutely hate each other seems to be a theme. Having the Eredar, which were responsible for the corruption of not only the Orcs, but the Nightborne and Blood Elves, makes “perfect sense”.

I mean, sure, continue the nonsense. It is your way, after all.

1 Like

YOU JUST refuse to agree the void elves came out of no where so the company could very well do the same with the Man’ari then the company can build on the vacant lore like the void elves.

I do agree they came out of nowhere. In fact,

I acknowledged Blizzard did this and said it was bad lore. You, still, have not answered my question.

I did answer it for you. and I also said let Blizzard fill in the rest since they are so good at breaking lore.

Well, I didn’t see it. Direct me to your answer of how the Man’ari could or should be purged of fel corruption, that isn’t just, “Blizzard can do it”.

They are good at breaking the lore. All I’ve seen you say is “Blizzard can do it because they’ve done it before just let them do it”.

Eredar: Hey, so I know we kind of totally destroyed your homeworld and destroyed your way of life, but hey can we be friends?
Horde: Ah, sure ok! Me that kind of orc!

2 Likes

AND THERE IS YOUR ANSWER.

I mean they turned Yerl into a holy NUT case just to get the Maghar for a alli race.

See? Hellasha gets it.

LOL Yes she does Tovi!

1 Like

It doesn’t make sense for either faction to seek out the Manari after all that they’ve done.

No, I’m asking you how you think that the Man’ari could be purged of fel corruption. All you’ve told me is “Blizzard can do it”. You have not answered how you think it could happen. That’s the question,.

The Horde accepts all kinds. That’s why we allowed Warlocks in all those years ago.

1 Like

That is for the company to do I don’t work for Blizzard and if i did Ogers would be here on the horde not Vulpera.

Actually I wanted San’layn!

1 Like

Okay, so you are either unwilling or unable to answer the question.

I see you are cultured as well :wine_glass: