Give Evokers Time Warp

They already have a crazy amount of utility. They don’t need time warp as well.

I agree, also give them the old lock meta just because.

Give Hero/Lust to Warrior. We shout angrily at our allies to do their best.

3 Likes

Yeah nope. They are provide heaps of raid utility already, if anything the classes don’t have any should get something.
I don’t deem 3 classes to be too few, considering most other utility which is unique to a single class Lust is relatively accessible.

If they do give them TW, then blizz may as well just completely delete mages and get it over with. I mean, why would you even think of mage over an evoker at that point?

I thought Evokers were mages 2.0

They pretty much are. The only thing Evokers are missing is TW.

To be fair at least they would still have AI to make your other Evokers stronger lol. Gotta have at least one.

1 Like

Looks at op,nope. They already got their own version and from the looks of it they might as well get rid of mages, warlocks and all healers.

How about NO Scott.

That’s only time spiral. Everything else is geared towards a group.

Just delete paladin because priest uses holy magic.

Arcane magic also deals with time. Elisande wasn’t part of the bronze dragonflight.

Yeah, so delete arcane, and turn the spec into time magic. Will be far more interesting than the arcane blast, 1 button spec.

Just delete rogues. It’s for the best.

Evoker needs a tank spec

Can I have the opposite of a brez? I instantly hasten my team mates inevitable demise? I run out his life clock. If it makes him feel better, he can have a few seconds of extra high dps before he explodes, I guess.

DK used to have that in wrath no? lose 100% of your hp over time for a buff?

Blessing of the Bronze as well, either way group utility is still better than single target or no utility.

Might as well, they provide next to nothing for the group/raid and you want classes that do to have more.

Give Evokers 100% increased speed by default in all forms and even unmounted. Make their dragon flight racial have zero CD and be up to 2000% speed w/ minimal effort. Give them permanent max ilvl since they don’t need to use gear, and only use for cosmetics. Give them time warp, health stone like item, mage food, triple blink/jump, 100 yd range on all cast effects, 40 yd aoe on all healing minimum, make them 100x stronger than any other class, make them immune to magic damage, make the 50% reducted dmg taken from physical atacks due to their scales, make them deal % total HP dmg to bosses passively, and make them gain 100% more gold since they are dragons.

Now GD will still complain they are nerfed.

1 Like