Give Druid this ability please

Inflammatory Pollen- Afflict enemies with inflammatory pollen, dealing (16% of spell power) every 2 seconds until death. Has a chance to cause coughing fits and fever, randomly disorienting enemies for 2.5 seconds and reducing damage done by 15%

IK this is OP, but I just thought of this because I’m stuck inside because of the pollen going to town in the air.

1 Like

I know this is a joke, but something like this could actually be good for a baseline or talented resto ability. Boomies really shouldn’t be getting an ability of any kind lol

Sounds like insect swarm without the added side effect.

Oh man, feeding devs ideas for weapons will only result in them being used against us!

For reals though I’m cool with a seasonal pollen cloud spell.

Oooh, this is a good idea. Adapt it for diff IRL seasons.

Autumn is Crippling Ragweed- Grow ragweed around you, causing enemies to cough uncontrollably. Disorients enemies around you for 3 seconds and has a chance to inflict 50% of spell power as Physical damage.

Winter is Dead Thorn-Lay down a patch of brambles, slowing enemies by 50% and causing 10% of spell power in Physical damage every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds.

Spring is Inflammatory Pollen, see OP.

Summer is Stinging Nettle-Grow a Stinging Nettle that deals 40% of Spell power as Nature damage to enemies within 10 yards every second for 10 seconds. Also slows attack speed by 30%

Each one has a CD of 1 minute.

1 Like

Yesss, we should def be using people’s allergies against them. Especially with all these flowers and spores we get!

Also I wish we had faerie fire again. It was an iconic druid spell :frowning:

Seasonal affixes would make sense and add a different/unique(er) flavor to the Druid spells. However I dread the ‘ragweed seasonal affix made me shelve my Druid until…’ posts that would follow. :slightly_frowning_face:

Why? It’s a decent CC and has a chance to do some damage, at least I think it is. Unless the others are a lot better or something?