Give divine shield/bop a cast time

Ret paladins are already overpowered enough with their absolutely terrifying burst with zero setup or skill required. This is the only class in the game like that. Press wings, press hoj, and do 200k damage in 2 seconds. The worst part about this class is that none of their abilities require any setup or skill at all and are super beginner friendly.

Now if all that retribution had was insane damage, that would be okay with me. What is not okay, is their effortless and skilless ways to survive any situation. Low? Bubble. Focused? Bop. Low? Hoj, instant flash of light, word of glory. (again no setup or skill, just instant casts, cannot be kicked, blinded, or controlled). Blizzard this is not okay.

Back in previous expansions, when half of my abilities weren’t pruned, we had ways around this beginner friendly class that is the ret. I could burst of speed away from an unstoppable paladin with bubble/bop/freedom/lay on hands. If I was playing my warlock with kiljaeden’s cunning and could port around, i could outplay this.

Rets in the current state of the game are just too overpowered for what they do, which is crazy burst. This is why their defensive utility needs to be nerfed. Not removed, but given a cast time which can be KICKED or INTERRUPTED.

There is no other class in this game with that crazy amount of damage, that much survivability and utility, and that amount of lack of resource management.

3 Likes

Learn to kite

Why do you care if the only achievement you got on previous expansions wasn’t even you playing your account, what insight on past abilities can you have if it wasn’t you actually playing? 2.4 achieve with not even rival and a 1.5 in 2s?

If there are forums mods still alive, please just ban this fool.

5 Likes

lmao

10 ch

1 Like

these guy post are 10/10 stupidity I love it

5 Likes

This is a bad post. Im sorry this isnt it.

This post is diarrhea lmao

6 Likes

What’s sad is Blizz is probably listening to people like this

7 Likes

This must be the guy who buyed a ring by mistake.

8 Likes

every blood elf male ret paladin is 14 years old

change my mind

3 Likes

It makes me smile whenever I see rogues complaining about other classes being annoying.

5 Likes

OP you can’t be serious…

3 Likes

how would that even work tho… gonna bubble this poly but wait i’m poly’d

2 Likes

If a Ret uses bubble / bop to continue damaging you during wings instead of defensively… congrats he just handed you the match.

Vanish wait out the bubble, and then kill him in your next stun/vendetta. You’re either trolling or the worst rogue player ever if you think Ret is OP against you.

5 Likes

If anything, make bubble reducing damage by 50% and HoP not allowing to use melee attacks… just as before.

3 Likes

forbearance just needs to be 1m again instead of 30s. not for ret tho ret doesnt need a nerf right now LOL

3 Likes

Ultimate sac needs to use forbearance, even if they left it at 30sec it would help balance out Hpal.

I mean I’d rather be 14 now than be 25 and be closer to death

hahahaha, a rogue crying about Retribution , if you’re asking bubble to have 1 sec cast time, then your vanish needs to have it too

3 Likes

You can literally mount up in pvp and chase people lol