<girls only>

So many girls, so little time. Teehee!

1 Like

It’s amazing to finally find a guild that caters to me, a girl.

1 Like

Veterinarian just sent me lewd pictures of her bare chest. We do that a lot in this guild, we’re all girls here.

Please, my boyfriend might see this!

I was finally able to get rope to drag my totems around with thanks to premium features.

They even give me higher than r3 healing spells if I need them! Thanks , you’re the best!

1 Like

We charge $10 an hour for talking on our private discord and $40 extra services. We use standard conversion rates of 1:37 USD:Gold if you’d rather pay in gold.

1 Like

Guarantee - no girls.

I’ve finally found a place to call home.

I LOLd irl

But it’s right in the name

The application process is pretty thorough. We can’t just accept pics because any guy can just get his gf to hold up a sign for him. The fees and skype call were pretty intimidating at first but it’s worth it to keep out the boys!

1 Like

Hello. I’m the GM of girls only. We are a guild of premium girls with a patreon subscription service for access to our secret discord and private, premium Snapchat. I can assure that all 436 members are girls wanting to group and chat with you!

4 Likes

Be sure to keep an eye out for when we start the raffle ticket sale for invites to our meet-up pillow fight.

ran with a group that had a girls only MT. we had a lot of fun, and the tank did what a tank spoda do, with laughs along the way. Bump for positive interaction.

7 Likes

ACT NOW! Sexy single girls on YOUR SERVER are willing to raid with YOU!

4 Likes

Come raid now, my lord!

4 Likes

< girls only > would like to poach the art director of < Fairy Tale >’s recruitment video. Please apply within.

how do i apply?

pm Quality in game

how muCH a stormwi nd shield worth on us classic Mankirk?!

1 Like