Gimme my trust level 3, pretty plz

Only 9 days!? The forums are going to be flooded with memes starting then and it will be glorious!

I guess we’ll see in 9 days. I’ve been told it only took 50 days for the Overwatch forums.

Well i didn’t log on the forum every day sadly, so idk how long i have to wait 8(

Dearest Fleb…

Of course I support you in your quest to be Trust Level 3 with cookies, coffee and bourbon.

Sincerely,

Your little Timbit.

:cookie:

3 Likes

Somebody flag him real quick so he can NEVER get level 3 !!!

:smiley:

No I would not do that, but the thought is funny…

If you go to your profile and go to the Summary tab, it’ll show you all of the metrics. Remember that you need more than just days logged in.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/new-forum-guide-syntax-and-features/19903

1 Like

I fully support this idea!

Unfortunately for you that doesn’t help you at all. :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t even know what trust level I am at, but the fact seems to be that I can post as much as I want to post just like on the old forum really.

2 Likes

Thank you for the support my favorite Tim Horton’s meal!

How dare you to hurt the quest of the most gentle undead being of the wow community!

A dead man like myself have to try stuff to achieve his goal darling!

1 Like

Two questions:
1.) What’s the point of having trust level 3?
2.) Did I bork my chances of trust level three because I like to toon swap between my dozen Eve alts because I don’t like posting on one toon?

yes.

Its per character now :frowning:

However bans affect all wow accounts under your battle.net ID. No idea how I know that one :thinking:

1 Like

The only difference beteween 2 and 3 is that you can post links to other sites and make wiki posts.

Pretty much.

Ahh no biggie then.

Well not forever but you would either want to stick to one toon for awhile or at least log into the forums on each every day. The 100 days thing is a rolling 100 days.

I meant no biggie as I wouldn’t really use those perks so I don’t exactly care if I get it

Oh I know. But just wanted to let you know in case “no biggie” just meant you thought it was a one time thing and you lost your chance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Goodluck on trust level 3 Fleb.

We’re all dying to post memes on here.

2 Likes

Automatically disqualifies you from ever reaching trust level 3

1 Like

Yep but the cool thing is once you know you can never get trust level 3, there is no real power to bans.

A couple of day punt that forces you to stop wasting time here?

I dont think its that big of a deal, especially as much as I have seen so many regulars on here talking about their bans. A LOT of people are not going to get level 3. Well people who actually use the forums to post.

In today’s world, saying anything at all is going to upset someone.

1 Like

Thank you my cutie!

System is stupid.

We can’t have fun on this website without triggering someone, i got ban for calling the alliance blue monkey lol!

2 Likes