Gila Crosswires is missing for Alliance

I guess Gila Crosswires will only show up if you are level 120 or have Nazjatar unlocked. Since I cannot get to 120 anymore, I guess I have to do the zone to get the questline to start the process to unlock the race?

So many bugs in this game!!!

this is not a bug.
it’s always worked this way.

there has always been the Naz’jatar questing requirement to make her appear.

you need to complete this quest in Naz’jatar for her to appear:

1 Like

Oh, so this post is incorrect? Clarifying the Process for Unlocking Mechagnomes

It looks like you are supposed to be able to skip it.

I think I’m confused.

According to your Armory, you’ve already unlocked Mechagnomes and should be able to just roll one up on the character creation UI.

Gila Crosswires wouldn’t have a quest if you’ve already done it. It’s once per account.

Editing: looks like the achievement was scored very recently… perhaps since your last post in this thread, meaning you figured out what you needed. Grats, then.

at this point, yes.
the game constantly changes.

this is why you always seek out the latest information, instead of getting information from outdated forum posts.

After the post, I realized that Bliz screwed up their code and you still need to be 120 for her to appear and be able to skip it. (I got that from reading other forums and comments on things.)

So, I gave up trying to skip having to unlock zone and do the heart quests and just did it. I couldn’t find the toon I had done that on and got the cape.

So, instead of just getting the race in an hour, I had to spend 4.5 hours.

Ah, so the skip is apparently inaccessible. I could see that. It’s the kind of thing (quest level adjustment after squish) that becomes a casualty of schedule pressure when they roll out big changes like the squish.

It’s too late to help you, but the bug report may prompt the devs to fix this later for someone else.

1 Like

Yup, that was the reason for this post. I clicked on support > report a bug and it took me to the forums. So, I posted the bug.

1 Like

Gila Crosswires WILL appear once you complete the following:

Horde mains:
If you have the achievements showing that they are unlocked according to the banners in the Stormwind Embassy on your alliance alt, but you still can not see Gila Crosswires … go back to your horde toon where you unlocked the achievement and check your REP with Rustbolt Resistance

YOU MUST have EXALTED rep with Rustbolt Resistance to see GIla in Stormwind Embassy.

This happened to me … 11/4/2022 hubby and I were leveling Alliance alts to unlock the Mechagnomes … banners showed the green text that the Achievement was unlocked for both of us, but I was NOT able to see Gila … he was … I logged to my Horde toon that unlocked the achievement … my Rustbolt Rep was only at Revered! His was Exalted! He continued with the quest with Gila, and I went back to my horde toon … Luckily I only had 3000 rep to go, and now I’m caught up … but that was the issue!

Once I hit EXALTED with Rustbolt Resistance on my horde toon, I switched back to the Alliance toon hubby and I were playing on … low and behold … there she is! I submitted a screenshot too!

Hope this helps!!!