<Giggles Guild> Looking for members

We are a guild that is focused on improving our accounts. We work on achievements and leveling of toons. Our guild does mythic dungeons but are not to big on the raids this expansion. We help each other obtain mounts through dungeons and help as much as we can to make our toons better. Come join us to enjoy the game. We are a casual and social guild and have people on at all times to sit back and talk to.

You guys seem just what I’m looking for. I have several horde toons on ZJ that are homeless. I’ve been looking for something on horde side that’s super casual, not really into raiding since I don’t have time for that. :slight_smile:

I’ll try to catch you online later. Or you can add me Alykii#1736

/cheers

I sent you a friends request. Glad to see more people wanting to do other stuff than just raiding all the time :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just got back from a break and I’m looking to get things all caught up and level my Allied races.
you can add me Plagued#11660

sent you an invite. We are almost at 200 members. Lots of stuff going on to do. few people including myself are almost done with loremaster.

I’d like to chat when possible. Have a smaller guild we are looking to fold/merge/join so we can work on things like that. Just not enough of us on at similar times for us to do much.

Sounds like my kinda guild! I’ll bug ya next time I’m on :slight_smile: