GGs Mies! Unforch

Can’t believe i was able to pull out 3-0 vs the mies on stream!

(Game 1)
Came down to a cross kill Boys. Wasnt looking too hot for me with Me/My Fire mage Vs Him/Zark the r1 rogue… But the mies didnt push trinket OR sac on the rogue when he had it, and we won, just really really unforch.

(Game 2)
The mies, theeee… miester… sadly… didnt use bubble. Shocker i know.

(Game 3)
Mage temp and caugh, he tried to be reallly greedy, But it cost him. Because, i maledicted the whole damn thing and the mage died.

Like i say, theres more than a few boosted rank 1s out there, The mies is one of the top! But the free entertainment was priceless!

You go in the mies stream, and you just see all these deleted messages in chat while his viewers continue to spam laughat him with emojis saying nice sac nice bubble nice trinket :frowning:

www.twitch. tv/crusader3455/clip/DeafElegantTarsierKlappa?filter=clips&range=trending&sort=time

www.twitch. tv/crusader3455/clip/FamousSarcasticSowKippa?filter=clips&range=24hr&sort=time

4 Likes

honestly mostly surprised by the fact that ur able to win with alexjones on ur team.

2 Likes

But he said the mage on his team was realllllly bad so he shouldn’t have had to bubble at while full health 0 CDs

Unforch

One game alex had a bad judgement call and sat a bomb, forced caugh and block, and i even bubbled the hoj because i didnt know why he wasnt trinketing.

But in the end, it doesnt matter that we overlapped like that, because its better than being mies and not using 1 or 2 CDS every game.

are you going to make a thread after beating anyone in arena?

2 Likes

Find me another thread i made after i beat someone please.

I love making posts, because i get people like you who literally make 0 sense, and ill prove it now. Find me a post.

Grats on your success in a dying game?

1 Like

Pretty hilar watching you farm him, although they did beat you in game 1

I like this guy. Do you stream? I don’t know you that well but I Saw someone trying to roast you earlier. Your comebacks are valid and they don’t respond to them so… I like you.

Hello.

No one cares.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Yet here you are responding to a post you claim no one cares about? Hmmmmmm

2 Likes

Okay
10chars

2 Likes

doesn’t even know how to exploit the 10char limit rofl

Were you playing rmpala by any chance

Maybe you can win the arena world cup

1 Like

He has a better chance than the mouse.

Haters gonna hate.

Hate the game not the player xd

Imagine making primarily threads whining about the (truthfully awful) state of the game multiple times a week, but humblebragging on your wins in the same content.

Sounds like bad game design is benefitting the Albert’s of the world!

1 Like

zezima sucks

Did you really just post on a public forum on beating someone in a dying video game for validation? Yikes. People like this can vote.