GG. 7/8 H 8:30-11:30PM EST Tues/Wed Casual Community looking for more!

Looking for either 2 dps or a dps and a healer to bring our group up to an optimal 2/3/9

We’re a group of people who have been playing WoW together for 10+ years. We enjoy clearing content at a good pace while maintaining our real lives and sometimes enjoying other games together. We’re all mostly 28-38ish with jobs, school, kids and partners

Expectations

-Show up on time and let us know if you can’t make it
-Perform your class at a reasonable level. We don’t expect sweaty perfection but please don’t be dumb.
-No -isms and -phobias or just general dumb edgy stuff we’re too old for that come on. That being said we do have a sense of humour, we’re not joyless losers.

If this sounds like something you’re interested in hit me (Kazefiend#3007) or our raid leader (Branden#5233) up on discord.

Thanks!

bump /10char

Are you guys still looking?

I also have 7/8 heroic experience.
I’ve also been playing on and off for over ten years (I started late vanilla)
I’m in your avg age group. (34)

As far as expectations go.
-showing up on time has never been an issue
-I would consider myself an average to slightly above-average player. I currently have a 1725 mythic+ score. (the forum wouldn’t allow me to post a link to my raid logs, but I’d be happy to provide a link if requested) I also always show up with flasks, pots, feasts, howling runes, and my own gold to cover repairs.
-I’m very apolitical and get along with most people unless they try to be jerks. / not easily offended.

Anyway, please let me know if you’re still looking, as I’d like to find a consistent group to raid and possibly mythic+ with. I’ve sent both you and your raid leader a btag request. Hope to hear from you soon.