Getting Vulpera AFTER shadowlands

Pointing out the truth isn’t trolling, little one. You supposedly want something yet you are unwilling to put forth the bare minimum to unlock it even though it has insanely easy requirements, even though you play 30x the amount of time PER DAY that it requires you to unlock in a timely fashion. That is the definition of laziness.

Exactly.
These jokers and that ‘lazy’ laugh make me giggle.
They play 1/4 of what I do…THEY are the lazy ones.
My gaming standards are apparently higher than theirs.

good thing?
WE have ignore now…byebye

Doesn’t change how lazy you are. :nail_care:

He explained it well.

You gotta understand how hate works. No amount of reward or speed or any kind of perk will make someone not hate what they hate.

1 Like

I play 12 to 16 hours a day, guess what my 8.3 reps are at :smiley: Whatever they get to by doing the quest line and nothing else lol.

1 Like

Exactly.
I loved the Drustvar witch questline. literally couldnt even go to the bathroom till I finished it.
Other than that, ive HATED BFA.
It hasnt got a thing to do with lazy.
Iplay FAR more than these jokers who love to toss that word around who apparently love sub par boring and what feels to be even plagiarized storylines

and quite frankly its NONE of his or anyone elses business if you, I or anyone else chooses not to do the rep grind.

walks into thread when she saw the word vulpera

Wow. This is instense.

Slowly backs out

3 Likes

As I’m posting on a Mag’har Orc. lmao

I’m sorry the game is too terribly designed?

1 Like

You new to wow? We die on every single hill :rofl:

2 Likes

Nope. Just expected a more friendly environment because the title states that this thread is about vulpera

2 Likes

wouldve been nice. Every time I ask a simple question one of these trolling ‘lazy’ sorts has to ruin it.
I reported it.

Thank you to everyone who helped and responded cordially.
Im going to mute the thread now and forget it exists thanks to the one person who couldnt just help and move on.

EDIT…
anyway…got the questline finished a bit ago.
now to for my ‘lazy’ butt to sit back and NOT have to rep grind for a month and get my Vulpera anyway :wink: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was wondering if you could clear something up for me. They said there removing the part where you have to reach Exalted but it will still request you to complete the achievements that are in place. I understand that however for the Vulpera they made getting the rep part A achievement goal ( exalted rep achievement called “The Voldunai” ) unlike with the other races where it’s A separate request. My question is will I have to still get “The Voldunai” achievement? Or are they removing that goal? Why would they randomly ask to do the same thing but in A different way just for that class and not just keep it the same for all of them if there wasn’t A reason behind it?

prepatch is not out yet
Wait until the 13th when it drops and the requirement will be removed.
Until the 13th you need the rep

Personally, I had no problem with the rep grind it was the story dungeon quest I had a problem with and only for Alliance. Half the dungeons I ran had a-hole Aliance players in em and I can’t take that crap.

I am a Horde player and was after the war campaign horse which would’ve gotten into unlocking Kul’tirans but then had to jump through all these hoops with a race and faction I do not like. I just deleted that max lvl NE. No more Alliance for me until that crap is gone or I have access to a decent race from the get go.

Yep, all reputation requirements are gone. I haven’t unlocked a couple of the Horde ARs in BfA so I’ll unlock them in the pre-patch since I did the quests in the last couple of weeks.

I believe what they said is that you no longer need to grind the rep to unlock the various races BUT you will need to complete the intro questline before you can create one. Once you’ve grinded to exalted with one of the races, you go back to your faction’s capital city to meet with a representative from that race. You then aid them in proving their worth to the faction, or solving an issue they have before they can join, etc. When SL drops, you will no longer need to grind the rep before you’re able to meet the representatives in your faction’s capital city but you’ll still need to help them become members of the faction.

whats the damage of bag of tricks like